Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Marc Andre (NET AND GROSS) winning the TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Hero World Challenge !

Join this weeks TGC1 2019 FALL TOUR - Presidents Cup with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...presidents-cup
See more
See less

Shot dispersion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot dispersion?

Hello everyone!

I just got my ST today. So far so good. I am having some issues with connecting to its local Wi-Fi with my laptop. I suspect it might be something with the firewall on my laptop. Anyways, I was just messing around with the unit and I couldn't figure out how to view the shot dispersion? When I go to the option in the driving range, that option does not allow me to turn on? Also, when I go to the shot distribution, there is nothing there. All I see is data with numbers. What gives? Do I need to upgrade to one of the packages? I bought just basic unit with no subscription yet.

Thanks!

I believe you need the Game Improvement Plan ($99/yr) to turn on Shot Dispersion (and a whole lot of other settings and features in SkyTrak - definitely worth it).

Comment

That's what I suspected. Thank you for your quick response!

Comment

Working...
      X