I’ve had several people hit many balls with the SkyTrak using the practice range and closest to the pin application in skytrak and all shots are drawing to the left. How do I fix this?
SkyTrak drawing all shots to the left.
Collapse
X
-
- Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.
Comment
-
My ball flight is significantly different in TGC2019 than it is using the Skytrak range.
If you have TGE2019 try it's range, and you will probably have less draw.
Member Morini posted this concerning Skytrak vs. TGC2019 in the thread linked below--Ball flight model: As mentioned, ST range and TGC use a different models. The TGC one takes spin decay into account, and should have realistic hooks and slices. ST range will have EXAGGERATED hooks and slices.
I've just started playing in the Q School society for TGC2019 - super fun! One thing I've noticed, is the ball flights are quite different than the Skytrak driving range ball flight. It's throwing me of quite a bit. There are two aspects that are off for me, one which is manageable and one which is not. 1) Distances - I
Comment
Comment