Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Travelers Championship!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...rtgage-classic
See more
See less

SkyTrak not resetting / Stuck in network mode (solid red, blinking red, solid green)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTrak not resetting / Stuck in network mode (solid red, blinking red, solid green)

Hey, I was looking for some help from you all. I bought a SkyTrak used and cannot connect to it. It does not appear to be broadcasting a signal, and just sits there with the lights in the title

Ready: Solid Red
    Network: Blinking Red
    Power: Solid Green

I have tried holding the reset down to no avail. I do not see a SKYTRAKxxxxx signal broadcast, and am at a loss as to what I should do next. I have even tried letting the battery run down (left it on overnight) and then fully charged it before trying to connect again.

Thanks in advance.

The combination of those lights mean it's in network mode and looking for a signal. Can you try connecting in direct mode? Or even better, can you use the USB cable to connect in USB mode?

Comment

thanks for the response 3on3putt , it is not broadcasting a wifi signal so I can't connect in direct mode and I plugged it in to my computer but no connection is being made. As this is a skytrak I bought, it was never connected to by wifi network. I used it in direct mode for a few weeks but now am not able to do that anymore.

any thoughts SkyTrak_James SkyTrak_Jordan SkyTrak_Rahim SkyTrak_Seth ?

Comment

Try the steps detailed here: https://gunghogolf.com/articles/skyt...ction-problems
        - Ron at GungHoGolf.com

Comment

Thanks Ron, but none of those steps work. The hard reset does nothing and the unit was never connected to WiFi, but I walked down the street anyways to no avail. Decided to just send it in for a diagnostic test since support had no idea what the issue is. The suspicion is it's a bad WiFi card.

Comment

I was having issues with the SkyTrak dropping connection when playing TGC2019 (using both network and USB connection), along with issues with the mouse being jerky and unresponsive. I don't know if one had to do with the other, but I switched the USB port I was using for the wireless mouse and all my issues went away. I have always used a network connection for the SkyTrak, but tried the USB route as I was having frequent disconnects. Like I said I don't know if either were related. I am a MAC user so this is the first I have used a windows 10 PC so I am still learning the in's and out's of W10.

Comment

Working...
            X