Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official v3.4.2 SkyTrak App Release

Hi all,

I hope everyone is well during these interesting times. Not a super exciting release by any means, but did take care of some bugs and behind the scenes issues based on your feedback.

v3.4.2 Release Notes:

- Bag Management – Allowed for reordering clubs along bottom row
    - Bag Management – Fixed duplicate club bug
    - Bag Management - Fixed bug where editing clubs on bottom row changes all club names
    - Bag Stats – Improved load time on Bag Stats
    - Bag Stats - Fixed bug where Bag Stats only show in Yards
    - Shot History – Limited amount of activities/shots that are pulled down to local storage during sync. All shots will remain in SkyGolf 360
    - Units of Measurement – If set To Meters, distance to pin will now display in Meters
    - Profile Selector – Fixed bug where sometimes selecting a Profile is slow or unresponsive
    - Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements

Discover SkyTrak™: The top home golf simulator and professional-grade launch monitor. Experience unmatched accuracy, reliability, and value for money. Shop now at the SkyTrak™ Online Store.

Should be live for Apple and Google momentarily.

Great thank you!

Comment

Installed the new release and now the unit will not connect. iOS connection still works but the PC connection does not. Is there a known issue? Did the reset and PC Wi-Fi connects to unit but software never recognizes the connection. Is it possible to go back to the previous PC software version?

I was able to connect to TGC 2019 via USB so I know the device is okay. Software updates should never be this difficult.
      Last edited by DAK60; 06-18-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

We didn't change anything with the unit connection. I'm connected right now to PC fine. You may want to try clearing the cache just in case. Go to C:/Users/[current user]/App Data/Local Low and delete the SkyTrak folder in there. Then open the app back up and see if that fixes it.

Comment

I want to confirm that this issue exists. I have my Skytrak plugged into my PC with USB cable and it will NOT connect in the Skytrak app. I have deleted the folder that Seth mentioned but it did not help. FYI, E6 Connect finds it just fine!

Comment

If you go into ABOUT - what is the software version number and date?

Comment

Also, are you guys positive that the connection interface for TGC and E6 is closed out in the background? Scratching my head on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyTrak_Seth View Post
                Also, are you guys positive that the connection interface for TGC and E6 is closed out in the background? Scratching my head on this one.
                I will try what you suggest later today. Yes, as soon as I booted the PC I downloaded and installed the new software then launched it. TGC was never open prior to the new software install. My software did say it was 3.4.2.

Comment

A couple guys on my group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/skytrakusers are reporting that the 64 bit version wouldn’t connect for them, but the 32 bit version will (using 64 bit Windows 10).
                  - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

Thanks Ron. I am using 64 bit.

Comment

Seth, Any chance of a future update that exposes logs? I suffer with constant disconnections in network mode even with a great WiFi setup and would appreciate being able to see why skytrak loses connection to the app. I’m guessing there is something in the internal logs that could be surfaced to help us debug it at home?

Comment

We didn't change anything with the unit connection. I'm connected right now to PC fine. You may want to try clearing the cache just in case. Go to C:/Users/[current user]/App Data/Local Low and delete the SkyTrak folder in there. Then open the app back up and see if that fixes it.
                        Tried it and it did not work.

Comment

Guys, it looks like there was a caching issue on the download server and it's possible the 64-bit version wasn't the latest release version. Give the new download link a try and see if that fixes it. Also, does the app search for a connection or does it just sit there and say "not connected"? If it still doesn't work with the new link, please open the app and let it sit trying to connect for a minute or so, then go to ABOUT>Send Logs>Send current log and email to logs@skytrakgolf.com with the problem in the email subject line! I'll be on the lookout as I have yet to reproduce a connection issue with v3.4.2.

Comment

Guys, it looks like there was a caching issue on the download server and it's possible the 64-bit version wasn't the latest release version. Give the new download link a try and see if that fixes it. Also, does the app search for a connection or does it just sit there and say "not connected"? If it still doesn't work with the new link, please open the app and let it sit trying to connect for a minute or so, then go to ABOUT>Send Logs>Send current log and email to logs@skytrakgolf.com with the problem in the email subject line! I'll be on the lookout as I have yet to reproduce a connection issue with v3.4.2.
                            Thank you Seth. This worked.

Comment

Thank God! Please, anyone else with this issue try to download again from the website and see if the issue is resolved.

Comment

Working...
                              X