Skytrak Shipping Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrak Shipping Delays

The Flightscope forum has a thread for shipping delays on the Mevo+, so I figured it would make sense to have one for those of us waiting on a Skytrak.

It would be nice if some people who recently received theirs would chime in and state their ordered and received dates etc.

The official Canadian distributor has pushed the date of the next shipment a few times in the last 2 weeks. It used to be Sept 15th, then Sept 25th, Sept 30th, now pushed back to Oct 15th.

My build is almost finished and I am eager to try it. I'm thinking of grabbing an R Motion to just test my setup, and since it has some kind of integration with Skytrak, it wouldn't be a net loss once I receive my unit.

• Hoping to get mine by 2022

Comment

• Hey all I ordered my skytrak middle of October and received it middle of December. Order was through Jancor in Canada. And am very pleased with the help that I got from them, love my sktytrak best money I spent

Comment

• Sweet mystery....just got shipping confirmation from SkyTrak. Woah..... To say this makes my day is the understatement of the year.

Comment

• Congrats my man! Did they say when you should be expecting it?

Comment

• Thanks, I'm pretty excited. They said that it has left their warehouse and provided a UPS Tracking number but so far nothing is in the UPS system. Assuming UPS Ground I am hoping that it might show up by the weekend but maybe not until early next week.... I have a bunch of prep work to do and I don't fly home until tomorrow night. Better get my act together....

Comment

• Friday arrival.......

Comment

• I'm so jealous!!!

Comment

• Hopefully you hear something soon....

Comment

• Fingers crossed ST fills their GungHo order. Was expecting shipping Feb 15 -22 and ordered Dec 23. Please please please!

Comment

• Astonishing the demand. I guess all the dollars saved commuting and buying lunches + golfers at home with the itch did this!

glad to hear all those receiving them soon! For those who have not yet ordered: as I posted before email various sim shops. Some of the built up demand is them restocking. I had luck with gimmesimilators. Ordered and got in 4 days about a week a go.

Comment

• EazyE
                        EazyE commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Wild that they have stock but not a peep from Skytrak on direct orders. I placed mine direct, 1st week of Jan

• I ordered a Skytrak from Rain or Shine on Dec 17th. I called last week and was told they had additional delays because of the snow storm. They were supposed to get a shipment this week but still nothing...

Comment

• Ordered mine December 30th direct from SkyTrak. Shipped Monday and arrived yesterday February 24th. The wait in the dead of winter seemed like forever, I cannot imagine the frustration of you guys that ordered from vendors that has taken even longer.

Comment

• EazyE
                          EazyE commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh man, that gives me some hope; I was just a few days after you. Unless I fell just outside of that inventory curve - _ -

• Benjamima
                          Benjamima commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yah i ordered mine three weeks before you and i still have no word on when i will get it.. tommorow will be 12 weeks. ORDER DIRECT PEOPLE!!

• Originally posted by Jcowens10 View Post
                        I ordered a Skytrak from Rain or Shine on Dec 17th. I called last week and was told they had additional delays because of the snow storm. They were supposed to get a shipment this week but still nothing...
                        So you ordered yours 10 days after I ordered mine. What's really frustrating is the fact that TopShelfGolf came recommended by Jay Lasco from Golf Simulator Videos on YouTube and he claimed that the wait with them was closer to 6 weeks. Well, it'll be 12 weeks next Monday. I'm debating whether I should demand something from them in return for the fact that it's looking like it will be longer than the claimed 10-12 weeks. When I called SkyTrak, they told me they have no information on the order or shipping (really?) and that I need to call TopShelfGolf. Part of me is concerned because I don't have a clue how these orders are placed through 3rd party vendors. Perhaps they received my order but sat on it for a month before placing it with SkyTrak.

Comment

• Yea I definitely think ordering direct is the way to go. I was told 6-12 weeks in an email but the website said 6-10 when I bought it. Ordering from a 3rd party puts you at their mercy for submitting the order and eventually shipping it. If I dont receive mine soon, I will be leaving a nice review that basically says order direct.

Comment

• FYI, alerts from Playbetter.com that limited stock is available.

Spoke to Skytrak, they are fulfilling orders thru 12/31; everything after is 16-20 week back-order, which is nucking futs. Makes more sense to order from a 3rd party w/ active stock and cancel/refund the direct order.
                            Last edited by EazyE; 02-25-2021, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• tscott4450
                              tscott4450 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Awesome. I have one ordered from Rain or Shine but it sounds like its going to be another month. Playbetter has in stock so just ordered another one! Do I cancel my other order or sell it?
                          Working...
                          X