Skytrak Shipping Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrak Shipping Delays

The Flightscope forum has a thread for shipping delays on the Mevo+, so I figured it would make sense to have one for those of us waiting on a Skytrak.

It would be nice if some people who recently received theirs would chime in and state their ordered and received dates etc.

The official Canadian distributor has pushed the date of the next shipment a few times in the last 2 weeks. It used to be Sept 15th, then Sept 25th, Sept 30th, now pushed back to Oct 15th.

My build is almost finished and I am eager to try it. I'm thinking of grabbing an R Motion to just test my setup, and since it has some kind of integration with Skytrak, it wouldn't be a net loss once I receive my unit.

• Anyone still looking. I believe par2pro still has them in stock. their customer service is awesome!

playbetter had them in stock last night and this morning but looks like they sold out.

Good luck!

Comment

• markTGC
      markTGC commented
      Editing a comment
      On my quest to find dealers that had them in stock and shipping I saw par2pro said limited stock shipping to us only. So I called them and they said they did have them in stock and lead time was between 3-7 days. So I ordered, then saw last night playbetter was in stock since they were closer I figured I’d get it faster. Switched to playbetter and getting it tomorrow. Customer service at least par2pro was great.

• Benjamima
      Benjamima commented
      Editing a comment
      Yah i called par2pro who then got in contact with skytrak and was informed a shipment landed in canada yesterday and after going through customs and what not should start shipping out next week... im confused about how others say they have stock on hand. Not sure how they run there business but i must say that there customer service is top notch. I ordered an impact screen and hitting matt from them and everything came quick and was quality.. either way sounds like mines comming soon😁

• markTGC
      markTGC commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats! Yea. I guess what they say about Canadians being nice is true. Lol.

• Im about to lose my cool!

Comment

• markTGC
      markTGC commented
      Editing a comment
      You should call them. They said they literally just received stock so yours might be part of it.

• Jumped on the playbetter inventory last night, shipping notice this morning, delivers tomorrow! Will be cancelling my direct order that I placed earlier this week!

Comment

• SAD TO HEAR ABOUT THE DELAYS FROM SKYTRAK ORDERED MIKE THROUGH jAMCOR INDS AND ONLY WAITED 5 WEEKS

Comment

• Wondering how you know who has in stock as both companies say they have no inventory

Comment

• EazyE
          EazyE commented
          Editing a comment
          Strike while the iron is hot. SkyGolf fulfilled back orders up to 12/31. Resellers seeing limited restock; talk to sales on the phone, verify active inventory, complete order via phone before it’s gone.

• rdeyer
          rdeyer commented
          Editing a comment
          Both playbetter and par2pro showed availability on their websites briefly for like a day but now are back to out of stock. I'm guessing they got a few extra units (beyond their wait list) or knew they were on the way. You may just need to stalk all the normal sites as they get their orders. Try some of the smaller ones that might not have as deep a wait list.

• robd
          robd commented
          Editing a comment
          yea, I only knew of playbetter inventory because of a post I saw on here Thursday night so quickly jumped on it. By Friday mid afternoon they were showing out of stock.

• So lame how instead of shipping to customers who have already paid and are waiting they sell to new customers. (Par2pro)

Comment

• rdeyer
          rdeyer commented
          Editing a comment
          My guess is they will be fulfilling all their waitlist orders and then just sold whatever they had left over on the site. That could be good news for anyone on their waitlist that their orders may be going out this week. If that isn't the case I agree with you it would be crap.

• I just got off the phone with TopShelfGolf again. They said that Skytrak is expecting the next batch to arrive in their US warehouse sometime this week. Once that happens and they process my unit, I should be receiving a tracking number, but it won't have any information until it's actually picked up by the carrier. Hopefully it should be a couple more weeks for me - which will put me at about 14 weeks.

Comment

• One other thing they told me that I should mention... they said that SkyTrak processes orders in batches and every batch has a queue. The earlier you are in the queue, the longer you have to wait. The rep told me that they started taking orders for a new batch literally the same day I placed my order, so in my case I have to wait longer. He said if I would have placed my order one day ealier, I would've made it into the previous batch and I probably would've had my unit by now. So the earlier orders are in the batch queue, the longer they have to wait. Conversely, the later you are in the batch queue, the less you have to wait. So if it takes a month to fill a single batch, an order placed at the very beginning, and an order placed at the very end (a month later), would get fulfilled at the same time. I realize this might be information overload and there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about this, but I feel like it does help a little bit to understand how some of the order process "supposedly" works.

Comment

• Stiiillllll waiiitiiinnnggggggg

Comment

• EazyE
              EazyE commented
              Editing a comment
              par2pro still has a ~7 day lead time from facility to label creation, fyi

• rdeyer
              rdeyer commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think par2pro has that short a lead time. Their site says late April for Skytrak's pre-ordered now. I put in an order last week when they said they had stock and I called this week and they said I still went onto a wait list.

• Benjamima
              Benjamima commented
              Editing a comment
              Par2pro emailed me monday and said that a storm caused a delay and that they were hoping to get a shipment of skytraks in either monday or tuesday and would ship them out immediately. Funny because last week they told me the same thing..

• What does facility to label creation mean?

Comment

• Benjamima
              Benjamima commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh i see... that sucks lol

• Originally posted by Benjamima View Post
            What does facility to label creation mean?
            If I'm not mistaken, I think that means the time between receiving the unit at the distribution center (whether that be in Canada, US, or any other country) and the time the shipping label is created to get it shipped to the customer.

Comment

• EazyE
              EazyE commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Beast, that is what I was referring to

• welp I join at the very back of the line today. I guess I'll see how long this takes lol. At least it'll be nice soon that should make the time go by faster. July is a long way off.

Comment

• It gives you the time to research all the builds on here and start planning your custom DIY. Supposed to receive mine Friday.

Comment

• Update from skytrak confirming my order they now tell me the back order is 10-12 weeks as opposed to the 16-20 week estimate on their site. Some of you received yours after a month or so with a 10-12 week lead time back in October so I’m hoping it’ll be 6 to 8 weeks. Email made my morning already. I just need to order a projector and put up my impact screen when it comes and my room will be 95% done.

Comment

• Iv had my impact screen up and have been hitting into it while projecting golf tips for the last three months.... still waiting

Comment

• midpoint221
                    midpoint221 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That’s extremely frustrating I’ve read your issues as I read the thread I hope you get your unit soon.
                Working...
                X