Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

Skytrak App Not Recognizing Unit After Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrak App Not Recognizing Unit After Update

I recently updated my Skytrak and ever since it will not connect to the Skytrak app on my PC in direct or USB mode. I am, however, able to play TGC 2019. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the program or is there something else to try?

I had a problem with recent update. I just reinstalled it, and it worked. I didn't even bother reinstalling.

Comment

I had the same issue this weekend when messing with it. I ended up going back to the older version instead of messing with the new one. I plan on trying it again tonight.

Comment

If on the dashboard it just stays on "Not Connected" and never tries to look for a connection, I would try deleting the local cache and reopening the app. Try deleting the SkyTrak folder in C:\Users\[current user]\ App Data\Local Low.

Comment

I ended up just removing and reinstalling the skytrak app. All is good now. Thanks to all!

Comment

Working...
          X