Skytrak App Not Recognizing Unit After Update

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 2StrokestoFinish
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2015
    • 13

    #1

    Skytrak App Not Recognizing Unit After Update

    I recently updated my Skytrak and ever since it will not connect to the Skytrak app on my PC in direct or USB mode. I am, however, able to play TGC 2019. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall the program or is there something else to try?
  • Lucas MacEwan
    Member
    • Jul 2020
    • 60

    #2
    I had a problem with recent update. I just reinstalled it, and it worked. I didn't even bother reinstalling.

    Comment

    • mikewohlwend
      Member
      • Jun 2017
      • 81

      #3
      I had the same issue this weekend when messing with it. I ended up going back to the older version instead of messing with the new one. I plan on trying it again tonight.

      Comment

      • SkyTrak_Seth
        Manufacturer
        • Nov 2014
        • 1603

        #4
        If on the dashboard it just stays on "Not Connected" and never tries to look for a connection, I would try deleting the local cache and reopening the app. Try deleting the SkyTrak folder in C:\Users\[current user]\ App Data\Local Low.

        Comment

        • 2StrokestoFinish
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2015
          • 13

          #5
          I ended up just removing and reinstalling the skytrak app. All is good now. Thanks to all!

          Comment

          Working...