Skytrak renewal fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrak renewal fraud

When you renew your skytrak subscription after it has ended, they renew it based on the date it expired, not based on the date you renewed. At the same time you are denied service for that period of time. This can be quite a lot of time you are paying for. I'm curious how many people on the forum have been impacted by this.

I'm trying to proceed with getting our money refunded for lost time or memberships extended.

That seems to be a SkyGolf thing as I had a Sky Caddie I let lapse and then a couple years later went to reactivate it and owed multiple years of fees (I bought a different range finder instead). I didn’t try arguing with them so you may succeed but I’m guessing if you read all the fine print they’ve covered their asses and it’s documented somewhere in the agreement which means it comes down to how nice customer service wants to be.

Comment

I didn't renew mine a few years ago because I bought a GC2. I missed the range so eventually renewed and it started on the day I renewed not from the date the original one expired. Surely they can't expect you to pay when not in use.

Comment

Yet another reason not to own one.

Comment

I called Skytrak, and they adjusted the subscription dates for the 4 month difference. The lady I talked to was very friendly and helped me quickly. Very happy there was a simple resolution. Hopefully this isn't an intentional issue on their part, but check your subscriptions to make sure you aren't paying for services you aren't getting.

Comment

Working...
          X