Originally posted by Roach
View Post
Skytrak and camera view offset
Collapse
X
-
The feature isnt fully ready in Perfect Golf yet. Its not available from the main settings screen in JNPG. You have to type in a command after pressing F8 and the setting isnt permanent. It resets after you quit the game. It doesnt work quite as expected in PG so we have to wait for an update.
-
I, too, am eagerly awaiting this feature being added since my hitting mat is about 24" right of my floor mounted projector and therefore, the center of my impact screen. Offset works well in TGC, but I am spending more time lately on the range and doing pin challenges--this change would really make it much more enjoyable for me and my golf buddies.
Comment
-
-
I would love this feature in skytrak driving range as well. Is this possible with TGC via skytrak at the moment??
Currently I am building hitting platform and have 2 CCE insert strips...one for centre and one offset. If just using irons, I will use the centre
Comment
Comment