Skytrak and camera view offset

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pennypepper
    Member
    • Jan 2017
    • 46

    #16
    Originally posted by Roach View Post

    Already available in Perfect Golf? Looked around in JNPG Settings can't find anything regarding screen offset.. Anyone make this work?
    The feature isnt fully ready in Perfect Golf yet. Its not available from the main settings screen in JNPG. You have to type in a command after pressing F8 and the setting isnt permanent. It resets after you quit the game. It doesnt work quite as expected in PG so we have to wait for an update.

    Comment

    • fick1226
      Junior Member
      • Sep 2016
      • 8

      #17
      I, too, am eagerly awaiting this feature being added since my hitting mat is about 24" right of my floor mounted projector and therefore, the center of my impact screen. Offset works well in TGC, but I am spending more time lately on the range and doing pin challenges--this change would really make it much more enjoyable for me and my golf buddies.

      Comment

      • agresset
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2014
        • 12

        #18
        That would indeed be an awesome feature!

        Comment

        • bulletbusiness
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2016
          • 21

          #19
          GREAT idea! I need it as well

          Comment

          • CBDBOZ
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2016
            • 234

            #20
            I would love this feature in skytrak driving range as well. Is this possible with TGC via skytrak at the moment??

            Currently I am building hitting platform and have 2 CCE insert strips...one for centre and one offset. If just using irons, I will use the centre

            Comment

          Working...