Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skytrak using TGC-How to adjust distances if using foam balls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytrak using TGC-How to adjust distances if using foam balls?

Is there a way to use Almost Golf Balls with the Skytrak and get decent distance accuracy. I just hit about 30 shots with Almost Golf Balls and it's odd, some of my clubs like the higher lofted 7-PW seem pretty accurate, longer clubs are 30-40% distance reduced. The direction accuracy seemed correct. I tried using the Skytrak TGC settings icon on my desktop but it just takes me too a notepad document?

Its a txt file which opens with notepad. You can change the boost settings to increase distance for practice balls. You do have to make sure when you change the boost settings for specific clubs, you also select these clubs when playing otherwise the boost will not be applied.

Comment

• Lefty71
      Lefty71 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am totally new, where do you go to do that change in notepad?

• ProTee United
      ProTee United commented
      Editing a comment
      The TGC for SkyTrak installation program has an option to install a shortcut for the settings on your desktop.

So is 50 for driver man 50 percent increase?

Do I enter the info in notepad, then restart everything in tgc to get it to take effect or I can adjust it while in the middle of a round?

Comment

Correct. And yes you will need to restart the server component. Stop Server -> Start Server.
      You can not do this when the game is running.

Comment

deleted, wrong simulator question... oops.
        Last edited by trhuke; 10-19-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X