Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Does the new Track man work indoors ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the new Track man work indoors ?

Hi there Looking at setting up a Sim for commercial use. Would track man work for this application? or is it more used for out doors?
    Thanks

https://www.1899golf.com/

Works very well!!!

Comment

For me it works just fine; however, you do need sufficient space for it to be good. I would suggest reading through the information on this site and educate yourself on the pluses and minuses of everything including having more length in your spac than the minimum suggested by the manufacturer. Also suggest you read posts by Leomode as he has done some good comparisons.

Good luck!

Comment

Ive used a few different LM/Radars and the TM4 has been the most consistent of them all. It’s especially good at short shots - to me thats one of the most significant differences. I also really like their software, aesthetic/usability and frequency of updates vs some of the other manufacturers.

Comment

Thanks guys ! appreciate the feed back! just not sure about the price difference between the X3 and TM4 , Do you guys have to put the stickers on the balls with the TM4 indoors ? Thanks

Comment

Are you planning on using it primarily for practice or indoor simulation?

Comment

Both actually, I have gc2 and and it’s great but when u have a lefty and righty it gets annoying moving it. Thought about getting a second gc2 but hard to find and will be at same cost as x3

Comment

Golf simulator guys sell a insert that will spin for gc2. Check it out.
                GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

Comment

Working...
                X