3 new courses trackman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 new courses trackman

Looks like they are in Japan and each course shares to names out of the 3 courses which makes me think they are intertwined like a 27 hole course anyway very narrow fairways but really nice

Sheesh each course share 2 of the 3 names it should have read

Comment

I am really liking all of the new course adds these past few months. We have been getting 3 or more each month now. TM has also been very busy adding a whole bunch of instructional videos on their YouTube channel as well. Some of them show how to adjust the screen, and for those interested it might give some ideas on how to mount your own screens (not much to go by, but I think it shows enough).

Comment

Trackman teasing imminent release of Pebble Beach on Virtual Golf with posts on Instagram and Twitter showing view from 7th hole at Pebble! Awesome.

Comment

I great to see the rumours are coming true. Can’t wait!

Comment

Pebble Beach now available on Trackman Virtual Golf. It comes in a “Pebble Beach Resort 3 course pack” subscription along with Spyglass and Spanish Bay which will release next month. Costs $100/ yr or $200 for 3 yrs. I will download tomorrow!

I know am am fortunate, but my Trackman sim setup is awesome. Trackman, their hardware and software, TM Virtual Golf, ability to seamlessly utilize iOS as cameras for face-on and down-the-line views in swing analysis, etc. are top-notch products and pretty bulletproof and bug-free since my March installation. Used daily. Amazing stuff. If you are considering a “high-end” best in class simulator with pro line hardware and software, you must experience Trackman and their integrated hardware/software suite.
            “”

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! This is great another three courses and I cannot agree with you more in terms of the product nor the software. I will likely wait until December to install, but will likely play these ones a few times at least.

Comment

Just noticed that two of the three won’t be available until December. Still great news!

Comment

So you pay $1k per year for Trackman Software, which includes Virtual Golf, but have to pay an additional annual fee for just PB trio? That seems greedy. A one time $100 fee or including in VG2 or raising price of VG2 all would have better optics.

Comment

• Jay_S1
                    Jay_S1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I agree. The Trackman Software is great and everything but given the already high costs this kinda annoys me.

I agree but .... having owned other launch devices and seen their support I’d have to say trackman is 2nd to none
                  they are there instantly ... and they deliver ... I myself think this is worth the extra 100 they are asking for ..

how come no one does Augusta?

Comment

• 3on3putt
                    3on3putt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That course in Georgia is very particular about their usage and rights. It exists in tgc2019 and is phenomenal. But it's under a different name. The only way it's likely to appear on other software is with user created courses. I remember when it was released for one of the tiger woods video games it was a huge deal because of how protective they are of the likeness.

Liberty National just added today

Comment

I saw that! Liberty National. Nice! Almost like being a member....I think I’ll book my tee time for tomorrow!!

Comment

Just played the front nine. It is a great course. Really liked the boats on the background.

Comment

I just played liberty... tough course!

Comment

Looks like we got another 3 new courses today TM is busy this past month releasing the Pebble collection and now these.

1. Conway Farms
                          2. HLGC Hittfeld
                          3. Lago Mar Country Club

Comment

Working...
                          X