Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Joe_S (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTERTOUR - The Genesis Open playing 2 rounds at Oakmont Country Club (ProTee Green) - 6836y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...e-genesis-open
See more
See less

3 new courses trackman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 new courses trackman

Looks like they are in Japan and each course shares to names out of the 3 courses which makes me think they are intertwined like a 27 hole course anyway very narrow fairways but really nice

Spyglass hill added today

Comment

Another two courses today

Bear Dance and
      The Heather at Boyne Highlands
      Last edited by Dax; 01-20-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Looks like another two courses added today. One is Teeth of the Dog and it looks pretty spectacular.

Comment

Another 3 courses added today

Great Northern
          Great Northern Academy
          Moonlight Basin

Comment

Another three new courses added this am from Bay Harbour .

Comment

Dax sounds amazing, new courses every week? After watching the videos from the 2021 PGA Merchandise Show from Trackman, I am thoroughly impressed. Also, I see they are working to reduce the space requirments to 16' length, down from 20' length.

I just wish they would consider releasing a Course Designer that would let others design any course they wanted, and I don't see why they would not do that, as they must have one they use internally? Have you heard anything from Trackman on them releasing a Course Designer coming in the near future, or ever?

Comment

Brettster it has never come up. I suspect they want to control all of this internally as they want to maintain a certain degree of quality etc and likely have some proprietary things they may have now built into their software. They also have a number of designers on payroll.

for me I am ok with this, as like you said they are releasing new courses every month.

From my understanding, TM also charges a fee to build a course.

for me there are now more than enough courses to play and they all are very well designed right down to the buildings etc.

Comment

Working...
                X