Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E6 Connect Announcement Emailed Today - To Be Displayed at 2018 PGA Merchandise Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Connect Announcement Emailed Today - To Be Displayed at 2018 PGA Merchandise Show

Interesting features being added to the E6 suite...

I think what they are trying to do is have existing users lock in a 3yr subscription or something to have the upgrade cost free. Then if its a $300/yr model, $900. If $600, $1800. A win for them because we paid $1800 for minimum 15 courses anyway.

Comment

So you pay 2500 upfront for a tiny amount of courses and then pay up to 600 a year for what exactly? Do you get access to all the other courses in the library? Or is this fee just to play online or something against the small number of people who can actually afford to pay for this software?

There won't be anyone to play with so who cares if you can play online.

Comment

To use the guy in the videos words "Content"

Comment

I believe E6 Connect will not be available till at least mid year. I own E6 1.6 with all the courses except the St. Andrews collection, and I would be very disappointed if I had to pay over a grand for the upgrade plus the yearly subscription. E6 is my favorite software to use and the upgrade looks great, but it seems like they are totally gearing it to the commercial markets.

Comment

I just don’t see many individuals signing up for this kind of initial and ongoing costs. I guess time will tell.

Comment

I'm an exclusive E6 1.6 user . I own the entire course pack. I also own and played TGC Prior to converting to E6.

i love E6, but I will pass on this "connect" without some significant price break for current E6 1.6 users .

Comment

I’m with you and have all the courses as well! bought them when they were promising something more than what they gave me with 1.6.

Comment

Originally posted by Hacksalot View Post
                  I'm an exclusive E6 1.6 user . I own the entire course pack. I also own and played TGC Prior to converting to E6.

i love E6, but I will pass on this "connect" without some significant price break for current E6 1.6 users .

Why do you like e6 over TGC?

Comment

• CW35
                    CW35 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I use both TGC and E6 a lot. The things I like about e6 are the multiple tee boxes, multiple game modes (stroke, stableford, scramble, match play, etc), practice modes (which include data that is compiled showing avgs), and accuracy of the actual course (topography).

TGC is awesome for the online tourneys and live play. Will be interesting to see if they can build a community for online play with those price points...
                Working...
                X