Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E6 Cloud Launching October 2016..we won't delay it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E6 Cloud Launching October 2016..we won't delay it again!

E6 Cloud has taken many forms internally over the last 2 years and has changed from the feedback that we have gotten from our customers especially all the centers that use our E6 Software. The scope has expanded in some areas and been reduced in others. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have!

Industry-leading indoor golf simulators for home, office, & training facilities by TruGolf. Learn how you can start today!

*Must currently be using E6Golf 1.6 to participate*

Will this change in the future?

Comment

• TruGolf
      TruGolf commented
      Editing a comment
      The requirement to own E6 1.6 was the biggest change in the last couple of years. This was made due to feedback from our business partners and the facilities that we service. The main feedback was that they would rather have more content and non traditional games quickly rather than have a license for E6 built into the Cloud.

If you have a skytrak and purchase the E6 software do you get the cloud for free for a year? I like the idea of the fun games..

Comment

• TruGolf
      TruGolf commented
      Editing a comment
      We are working through this with all of our business partners. We are making it available to any hardware partner that would like to have their customers participate. The games are awesome! We've been playing the Demolition Driving Range non stop!

Have you got it working with SkyTrak yet? Went through getting authorized, but could not get connected (How?), then my contact said "it is not yet available for the SkyTrak."

Comment

• Bnorman58
      Bnorman58 commented
      Editing a comment
      moved comment to main thread rather than reply to the last comment
      Last edited by Bnorman58; 12-14-2016, 12:23 AM.

I think it is absolutely ridiculous to offer yearly subscription to E6 for sky trac users and not ProTee (and any other simulators). There is no way I would pay 2000 for 15 course starter pack. I might be willing to pay 300 like the sky trac users do every year. Who knows, I might even get a course pack or 2 if I like it. The demo did not give me enough info. I know it's the only way sky trac would go with you guys (talked to a trugolf rep on email) but it's the only way I will also. I honestly couldnt care less about your cloud and demolition range. I am perfectly happy with TGC but do like some of your features.

Comment

Working...
    X