New Build -- which way to hit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Build -- which way to hit?

Getting ready for a new build. Should start construction on my house any day now. Looking for some advice on which way to setup my sim room -- A or B (see attached pictures). I'm right handed.

Maybe "A" so your seating area is looking directly at the screen.

Comment

Yeah. I’m going to see if that back wall is needed. I don’t need the door there obviously.

Comment

A all the way!

Comment

Agree. A is the best.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

You didn't mention what LM you are using. If it's radar based, keep required distances in mind. Either way, A would give the best viewing for everyone and most length for LM.

How high are you pouring walls?
              Make sure you understand the total "as built" height. I'm assuming you will have hvac ductwork in there somewhere and that will take away some substantial height unless you plan the joist layout and duct runs accordingly.

Sorry if you've thought about all that stuff already, just want to make sure you don't walk in one day and have to deal with major rework. It's easy to fix now if something doesn't make sense.

Comment

Thanks Wundej. I have a GC2. The walls will be poured concrete 12 ft. Standard was 9 ft.

Comment

Working...
                X