Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Shardak (NET) and @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - OHL Classic !

Join this weeks TGC 2018 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic with 2 rounds at TPC Boston : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...he-rsm-classic
See more
See less

AllSportSystems SuperBay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AllSportSystems SuperBay

I am going to be putting a simulator in the basement of my new home, and want a nice enclosure. Have any of you used the AllSportSystems SuperBay 16? Would you recommend it? I have the space so I want to go with something larger. If you recommend something else, please let me know. I'm a novice at the moment, but keep trying to keep up on the forums for more and more valuable info.

Thanks!
    Marc

I recommend you just buy the frame pieces separately and put it together. It’ll save an incredible amount of money. Tarps.com has the frame corners and such.

Comment

I went with allsportsystems Some folks like to put stuff together and order from a bunch of different places. I prefer buying a kit. Allsportsystems has great support. I went with one of he superbays Make sure you get the best screen they sell.

Comment

Originally posted by penrose View Post
        I went with allsportsystems Some folks like to put stuff together and order from a bunch of different places. I prefer buying a kit. Allsportsystems has great support. I went with one of he superbays Make sure you get the best screen they sell.
        I prefer a kit too so I’m glad you like yours. They’ve answered a lot of questions I’ve had already but wanted to hear it from someone else. You have a picture of your setup?

Comment

I have a 14' SuperBay and I could not be happier. Great company! I had some challenges in getting every last wrinkle out of my screen using the side tensioning kit but that's just a matter of adjusting my zip ties. I'd actually recommend hanging the screen from the top first and then projecting an image while you zip tie the sides. It's hard to see the impact of any buckles or waves in the screen until you project the image. But all in all, a great system. I prefer'd the kit as the rest of the project was challenging enough!

Comment

Working...
          X