Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Wes B45 (NET) and @Chris Knoop (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ATT Pebble Beach Pro-Am !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Genesis Open with 2 rounds at Riviera Country Club White Tees : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...r-genesis-open
See more
See less

TrueStrike or Fiberbuilt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trickle007 looks fantastic. I’m super happy with the 4x5. Your 4x7 has a few additional benefits, such as the extra space for the Skytrak (I’m max height with the the FMJ). As well as a 1x4 hitting section instead of a 1x3 hitting section. There is a price premium alone for those two benefits! This allows you to note a better putting experience. For 2019 the studio bases were changed, the 4x5 has the older base but you know what, it’s still very, very high quality. Best mat I’ve ever played and the numbers like you noted are great. Another benefit that people don’t always highlight is the standing section, it’s firm but soft, literally like standing on a dry fairway on 75* day!! As advertised. Couldn’t go back to CCE type mats. Your review is text book! Happy hitting.

Comment

Is truestrike still making mats? Always out of stock

Comment

• Trickle007
        Trickle007 commented
        Editing a comment
        This is the main reason I went with fiberbuilt. I called 2 companies both told me they were out of stock until mid March and if I wanted one I would have to wait until all back orders where filled before mine was shipped. I was not laying out $750 to get on a back order list and then have to wait 2 months to get the product.

getting the 1x4 any day now. Will leave my thoughts on it here compared to the ATM I have had for years.

Comment

FWIW, working with Fiberbuilt sales directly is a breeze and shipping is always free - and a lot faster than I expected.

Comment

Has anyone sunk the Fiberbuilt into an All Turf Mat?
          I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with the strip. Thinking of building a whole new stance platform with plywood and cutting into it and a foam middle section and placing the 1x4 right in.

Comment

At lot of people have done that. The insert is about 1.75 inches w/ metal rails.

Comment

Working...
            X