Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @R3dlineR6 (NET) and @Fantastish (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - RBC Canadian Open !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 SPRING TOUR - US Open with 3 rounds at Pebble Beach Golf Links ProTee : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...g-tour-us-open
See more
See less

Double Sided Traditional Fiberbuilt Mat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Sided Traditional Fiberbuilt Mat

I have an opportunity to buy a used fiberbuilt with local pick up. Just wondering if a used double sided traditional fiberbuilt mat for $500 is a good deal?

Condition matters, but fiberbuilt is great!

Comment

I bought a used one (6x4) in Atlanta for $350 a few weeks ago. A few of the squares were worn out but you can flip the hitting strips over, unscrew them from bracket, and rerrange to maximum usable hitting surfaces as they wear out. I probably would have gone up to $500ish...

Comment

Comment

Do you need the double sided version?

Comment

I don’t have use for the left side but can use this hitting area once it wears out. It’s the same exact model they have at Golftec.

Comment

Like Fro said...you can rearrange the squares and move the middle one that's taken the most wear to either end.

A good cleaning and I'd probably pay $500 for that, but I would def try to see if I could get it for $400.

Comment

Working...
              X