Putting practice flag stick recommendations please?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DejaVu
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2019
    • 215

    #1

    Putting practice flag stick recommendations please?

    So I'm in the process of building my indoor putting green. I've used 4" PVC from Lowe's for the cups about 8" deep with a flat bottom. I'd like to make/buy flag sticks with a cup/plate at the bottom to pull the balls back out. I have seen some here/there for sale but I would like to keep the cost as far under $20/ea. Any recommendations, links, or pics would be greatly appreciated.
  • Stetson
    Advanced Member
    • May 2020
    • 359

    #2
    Bump, interested as well

    Comment

    • DejaVu
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2019
      • 215

      #3
      I ended up going with these and drilled out the bottoms of my cups. Overall I'm happy with them, but make sure you keep them charged.

      Comment

      • GarageDasein
        Member
        • Aug 2020
        • 76

        #4
        Originally posted by DejaVu View Post
        I ended up going with these and drilled out the bottoms of my cups. Overall I'm happy with them, but make sure you keep them charged.

        https://www.nightsportsusa.com/produ...putting-flags/
        Cool site. I just ordered a set of glow in the dark balls from them so I can practice chipping in the dark. I might have a problem.

        Comment

        Working...