Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - ZOZO Championship at Sherwood with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ip-at-sherwood
See more
See less

SwingTurf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SwingTurf

Anyone see the new mat from RainorShine golf called SwingTurf? Anyone got one yet? I'm kind of leaning towards ordering it to give it a try. They said it's kind of a split between CCE and Fiberbuilt. Not as fluffy as Fiberbuilt, but not as hard on you as CCE. Sounds like it might be comparable to the Tartan Turf Champion mat build.

Sound promising. I wonder if they will expand the size options if they start moving a few units

Comment

Hey there - I am one of the owners here at Rain or Shine. We appreciate the interest and were curious of any recommendations you have for expanding the size options.

Comment

• Wormburner
        Wormburner commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you tell me the height of the mat? I did not see that on your website.

• Shawn Foley
        Shawn Foley commented
        Editing a comment
        The turf is about 1 3/4" in overall height. The foam backing is a 5/8" height.

I would recommend hitting strips of 1x2 and or 1x4

Comment

Along with the two sizes mentioned above I would recommend 12" x 35". A lot of people use the fiberbuilt mats and this is the size of the hitting strip that they sell separately. If it's the same size it makes it very easy to swap it out without having to modify the surrounding turf.

Comment

• jerry3
          jerry3 commented
          Editing a comment
          good point, should probably be sold in the same size as fiber built strips.

Any reviews on this one?

Comment

I am very curious of reviews as well, looking to move from Fiberbuilt or add a different insert.

Comment

Originally posted by weimoxer View Post
            I am very curious of reviews as well, looking to move from Fiberbuilt or add a different insert.
            Why do you want to move from fiberbuilt?

Comment

Sounds like it's the perfect height to replace Fiberbuilt. I have a fiberbuilt 1'x3' and would love a hitting strip that size.

Comment

Working...
              X