Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Todd Morgan (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic. We are playing 2 rounds at Quarry Ridge Protee Pin 1: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

Anyone have Fiberbuilt Practice Station?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have Fiberbuilt Practice Station?

I am looking for feedback on the Fiberbuilt Practice Station.

https://fiberbuiltgolf.com/collectio...actice-station

Is it worth it?

No clue but it’s $69 cheaper at Costco

Comment

I have a practice station with an extra flightdeck and the alignment rods. I will sell it for $250 if you pay the shipping. It will be coming from Toledo, Ohio 43615

Comment

When it went on sale at Costco, i tried it and returned it. Stuck with the normal fiberbuilt panels. I just didn't like the smaller hitting spot that looked like a tiny island. Also, didn't quite feel the same is the 1x1 panels.

Comment

I bought one and used it for a while but it has a couple of flaws IMO.

1. the turf is different from the other fiberbuilt surfaces..these felt much harder.. not sure if it matters but its not the same
          2. the rubber section isn't quite wide enough to move around between all clubs. You end up having to move the ball around and this is particularly challenging for skytrak users.

Comment

Also experienced the issue mentioned above with ball placement and stance going from driver to short irons

Comment

I had one from Costco was not a fan and returned it. You could not use the tee that came with it and irons at the same time as the irons would catch the tee like you just hit a shot off of pine needles only to hit a root under them ... so the only way was to insert the tee for tee shots and then remove it when not using a tee, was a huge PITA

Comment

I think it’s the best option for temporary setups which is all I have. It packs up nicely and is super quick to put together. I’d get something else for a permanent setup.

The tee is hokey but I prefer a birtee or similar anyway so I wouldn’t dock points on this one as most mats you need a tee solution anyway.

If you have SkyTrak it can be a pain as mentioned because the stance area can be slightly too narrow between a wedge and driver if you can’t move ball. Since I switched to Mevo+ this is a non-issue now.

I’ve had no joint pain, get realistic numbers and I know when I’ve hit it fat. Not much to complain about from my perspective.

Comment

deleted as this was meant for another thread.
                  I like my Fiberbuilt mat.
                  Last edited by Jgain; 10-26-2020, 04:20 PM. Reason: placed in wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                  X