Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Thundergolf (NET and GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - ProTee Open Hawaii !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - CareerBuilder Challenge with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Thursday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...lder-challenge
See more
See less

Best Projector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Projector

What’s the best projector you’ve seen for a sim.
    I have the Optoma EH200ST. Very clear. Love it.
    But I want more light in the room.
    2000 to 2500 willing to spend. What’s everyone got? Pics would help. Let’s see your picture!

I’m currently deciding what projector to get for my simulator build with a 10x13.3 screen. The only one’s I’m finding are the Optoma eh200st and BenQ th671st. I was leaning towards the Optoma. What do you not like about yours?

Comment

• KPaas
      KPaas commented
      Editing a comment
      I do like how clear it is. It is great for the throw ratio as it is .49 I do believe. I run 4:3 so 196’ screen from 8 or 9 ft something like that. Only thing is I want one that’s brighter when there’s ambient light in the room. I make it work. It’s looks great. I run video games in it aswell and movies. And it’s great.

Should have the Benq TH671ST up and running in about a week. Using the MW632ST now.

I'm really looking forward to the upgrade in image quality!

Comment

hey stanmi, let me know how you like that benq. I'm really interested if it's bright enough. I'd rather get the benq for the zoom capabilities as long as it is bright enough in a room with some ambient light.

Comment

I dim the lights down and it’s pretty bright. But I want really bright! Lol but I know it’s gonna be like 2-3k for a projector like that.

Comment

Originally posted by StanMI
          Should have the Benq TH671ST up and running in about a week. Using the MW632ST now.

I'm really looking forward to the upgrade in image quality!
          Any update?

Comment

Just got the fitting for the new 1" EMT frame. Ball Bunnies are on backorder. I'm hoping to put up the new projector and split my screen between my old Supertex and the new one from Daniel. So I can make a decision on quality and image brightness between the two.

That's the plan...........Wife may have other ideas as to what we do this weekend! LOL

Comment

• wbond
              wbond commented
              Editing a comment
              I found the one from the mill is significantly better than supertex. It's much thicker and has less bleed through. My supertex is now behind the direct from mill screen.

• StanMI
              StanMI commented
              Editing a comment
              If I may ask, how far behind your new screen is the old screen?

I'm going to try and move my new screen a little closer to the wall so I thought I'd also us both.

Originally posted by StanMI
            Just got the fitting for the new 1" EMT frame. Ball Bunnies are on backorder. I'm hoping to put up the new projector and split my screen between my old Supertex and the new one from Daniel. So I can make a decision on quality and image brightness between the two.

That's the plan...........Wife may have other ideas as to what we do this weekend! LOL
            Figured I’d check in again. I’m between these two and would love to hear your opinions before pulling the trigger.

Comment

• StanMI
              StanMI commented
              Editing a comment
              Christmas, work and weather have all taken their toll on my free time. Haven't had a chance to get the new stuff up yet. I apologize for the delay !

I hope to have it all taken care of during the Christmas break.

I have, new frame, new screen, new projector, HMT, FSX and TGC perpetual license all for the new indoor season.

Good news is, the TGC license was really easy ( ProTee always seems to come through and make things simple! )

StanMI Didn't notice your question. My supertex is directly behind my current screen, they are touching.

Comment

• StanMI
              StanMI commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Sir, good to know !!!
          Working...
          X