Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for a cheap projector?

Hi all,

ive a very limited budget & was looking for a short projector which would provide an ok picture until I can afford an upgrade.

ive seem some on eBay for £200 gbp such as the dell s320, I was just wondering if this would be an ok option (looking to project a screen size around 135”), or if anyone has any suggestions as to a good stop gap projector??

many thanks for your time.

This is my setup I got off eBay ulta-short throw for $200.00 has been a good one and lasted a long time. Just need to check out the specs and make sure it will handle the job you want it to do before you buy.

Comment

• golfallyear
      golfallyear commented
      Editing a comment
      What golf simulator system are you using?

• BGCurtis2nd
      BGCurtis2nd commented
      Editing a comment
      golfallyear at the time that photo was taken I was trying to use the ES-16 to play TGC, I now have a GC2.

Thank you for the reply, i think the image you've got really looks excellent for a $200 projector.

Do you know what size your image is?

I think i could get away with a smaller image if i need to certainly (as i appreciate if i'm not spending much money there are going to be limitations)

Thanks for taking the time to reply, appreciate it.

Comment

This was a factory refurbished unit, the screen is 9' x 12' and the projector is about 4 1/2' from the screen and set back into a pocket. It will do larger image sizes and I am thinking about going to a bigger screen but for now still working on getting it back to where I can use it again(sims room got filled). Always glad to be of help when I can, just make sure native resolution is in the 1080 range.

Comment

Thanks again for that, do you know happen to know what model of hitachi your projector is just on the off chance something similar is floating around on eBay?

Comment

• BGCurtis2nd
          BGCurtis2nd commented
          Editing a comment
          Hitachi CP-A220N 3LCD
          Last edited by BGCurtis2nd; 01-03-2019, 05:53 PM. Reason: missed a letter
      Working...
      X