Optoma GT 760

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optoma GT 760

hello everyone, the work is progressing well in my garage, I received my Skytrak, the computer has also arrived. I would like to have information on the video projector, I would like to buy the video projector Optima GT760, what do you think of this video projector? can anyone use it to post an image of the resulting projection? my budget is 500 € for this purchase. sorry for understanding I use a translator.

no body have optoma gt760?

Comment

Looks like it would work given the short throw ratio, basing that on this link: https://www.projectorcentral.com/Optoma-GT760.htm

I use the W305ST.
      Mine works great for 720p/1080i 8x10 screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphaseekr
        Looks like it would work given the short throw ratio, basing that on this link: https://www.projectorcentral.com/Optoma-GT760.htm

I use the W305ST.
        Mine works great for 720p/1080i 8x10 screen.

Thank you for the link. The projector central site says that the native ratio is 16/9 while the optoma site says it is in 16/10. who to believe?

Comment

You can probably change the resolution within the projector settings, mine is native 16:9 and I changed the setting to 4:3.

Comment

Originally posted by Alphaseekr
            You can probably change the resolution within the projector settings, mine is native 16:9 and I changed the setting to 4:3.
            it's odd, optoma says the w305st has a native resolution of 16/10.

Optoma: DLP projectors, LED displays, IFPDs, projector screens

Comment

Honestly it could be that, I needed 4:3 anyway. Simple setting change.

Comment

I had it before upgrading to GT1080DARBEE. I honestly didn’t notice a ton of difference. Some guys say it’s a good improvement - maybe they have larger screens. I could’ve kept the GT760 with my 10 ft wide screen and been happy.

See the attached image. Lighting may have been different (more ambient in the GT760 photo) and you can see the scale of the map is different because resolution settings are somewhat different since GT760 is indeed 16:10 and they have different scales to get to 4:3.
                Last edited by Godfather; 01-31-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfather View Post
                  I had it before upgrading to GT1080DARBEE. I honestly didn’t notice a ton of difference. Some guys say it’s a good improvement - maybe they have larger screens. I could’ve kept the GT760 with my 10 ft wide screen and been happy.

See the attached image. Lighting may have been different (more ambient in the GT760 photo) and you can see the scale of the map is different because resolution settings are somewhat different since GT760 is indeed 16:10 and they have different scales to get to 4:3.
                  the quality is pretty good for the GT760, it looks like there is more contrast on the 1080.

I think I will order the 760.

Comment

Nice comparison of pics. Good choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X