Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Chris Stevens (GROSS) and @Joe_S (NET) winning the TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Travelers Championship!

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SUMMER TOUR - Rocket Mortgage Classic with 2 rounds at Royal Melbourne West (Pro Tee): https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...rtgage-classic
See more
See less

optoma 1090hdr ratio 16:10???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• optoma 1090hdr ratio 16:10???

Getting ready to start pulling the trigger on hardware for our 50% golf & 50% theater room that is 22w x 9h x 30l. Planning on getting the optoma GT1090HDR, par2pro stealth screen(12x9), and uneekor qed. I plan on watching movies @ 16:9. My goal is to play the simulator @ 16:10 since it would fill my screen more than 4:3. I would only be shifting the projector 1ft back for a throw distance of 7ft for golfing vs 6ft for movies. I am planning on buying the skyrail projector mount that allows 17" movement for adjusting throw.

This will be my first projector so my question is: Am I able to switch the format on the computer display/software(e6 and or TGC) to 16:10 and then change the optoma aspect to 16:10 as well?

Thanks in advance for any help or comments!!!
Working...
X