Hi guys, I'm in the middle of a build and have been searching for ways to drop the 700STI projector and Eye XO down from 12' ceilings in the basement. I've seen where GungHo offers the JR3 mount and while it looks really cool, $190 per seems a bit steep, especially with the extension columns needed.. Has anyone used a different mount or am I wrong in my thoughts about that price given what it offers? I'm not trying to cheap out as you can probably tell but the budget is gonna be over so anywhere I can trim some costs without sacrifice gives me the stories to tell my wife when she asks how's it going
. FYI my rafters are open so it gives me all sorts of options. Thanks for any advice.
. FYI my rafters are open so it gives me all sorts of options. Thanks for any advice.
Comment