Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Michael Stuewe winning the TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Tournament of Champions !

Join this weeks TGC 2017/2018 Winter Tour - Sony Open with 2 rounds at The Baltasar Springfield NJ - 6662y : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...tour-sony-open
See more
See less

Flightscope X3 Cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightscope X3 Cost

How much is Flightscope X3?
    Also, are there any subscription fees like TrackMan?
    Or once you just pay up for the hardware, you're done for paying up?

I *believe* that it was $15k. Again, I *believe* you can pay for the annual maintenance which provides warranty supports, PC software updates, tech support for around $1k/yr (at least that's what I believe it used to be).

Otherwise, you can just buy their Skills, VX or Video app for $10ea. There isn't a subscription you need to maintain like other guys.

Comment

I have an X2 and just have the VX and Skills apps and they work great. If I upgrade to the X3 at some point I'll probably go with the PC software and support

Comment

So what does that PC software/support give you? Because Trackman has a software subscription where if you run out of subscription you can't access those features within the app anymore. They block the feature so I can't access them.

Comment

Originally posted by LEO MODE
          So what does that PC software/support give you? Because Trackman has a software subscription where if you run out of subscription you can't access those features within the app anymore. They block the feature so I can't access them.
          Support is hardware and phone support. I believe they will fix hardware issues and stuff like that if under a support contract. Also gets access to updated PC software. I don't believe that they disable any features if you aren't under support. I have an X2 that isn't under support and I use all the apps. Just don't have the PC software (but I never did). Not sure if it would still work if I already had it.

Comment

Working...
          X