Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The CJ Cup at Shadow Creek !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - ZOZO Championship at Sherwood with 2 rounds at Tobacco Dunes Golf Club ProTee: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ip-at-sherwood
See more
See less

More Mevo+ Shipping Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Mevo+ Shipping Delays

Ordered mine from Rain Or Shine Golf on 2/17 and was expected to ship late March. Received an e-mail this morning saying Flighscope has pushed all of their time frames out another month and I should expect mine to ship out late April. So from order date to expected shipping date is roughly 8 weeks.

Anyone else seeing this? Hopefully all re-sellers are sending the same messages.

• Originally posted by KerrHughes View Post
    I got lucky. Decided to pull the trigger on a Mevo+ yesterday. Called a couple of place was told at least 8 weeks. Got a phone call this morning from one of them to say a couple of units had just arrived today if I wanted one now. Should be here tomorrow šŸ˜
    Amazing, thats good to hear, I am still waiting for my shipping notification. I am a few days away from 16 weeks. Out of curiosity who did you order through?

Comment

• Originally posted by erandhawa View Post

Amazing, thats good to hear, I am still waiting for my shipping notification. I am a few days away from 16 weeks. Out of curiosity who did you order through?
      I live in the UK and ordered from Golf Swing Systems.

Comment

• Finally got a tracking number no eta but hopefully ships out today or first thing tomorrow.

Comment

• Ordered Mevo + on 7/17 and just received delivery notification it will be delivered today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayLo View Post
            Ordered Mevo + on 7/17 and just received delivery notification it will be delivered today.
            Who did you order through?

Comment

• JayLo
              JayLo commented
              Editing a comment
              Rain or Shine

• Ordered on 7/25 directly from Flightscope and received today

Comment

• I received mine today from Rain or Shine. While waiting the 14 weeks I decided to go bigger and buy the Costco sim in a box. Anyone want to buy this one and not wait before I return it? Iā€™m located in Minnesota.
              Last edited by Gopher4653; 10-14-2020, 03:27 AM. Reason: Adding location

Comment

• There were/are some posts in the classified section of people looking to buy one.
                Never mind just saw your post in the classified section
                Last edited by Shankz; 10-14-2020, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Bought mine from TopShelfGolf on June 28th, just arrived on 10/9. It looks like it is definitely faster to order directly from FlightScope. My unit never even touched TopShelfGolf's hands. My guess is they fill direct orders faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcclause View Post
                    Ordered on 7/25 directly from Flightscope and received today
                    I should be within 4 weeks by that timeline.
                    That's good news!

Comment

Working...
                    X