Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @simmb (NET) and @simmb (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 CHRISTMAS TOUR - ProTee Tour Championship !

Join this weeks TGC1 2021 WINTER TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii. Playing 2 rounds at Wailua Valley GC (ProTee Green Tees) - 6378y: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...open-in-hawaii
See more
See less

More Mevo+ Shipping Delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Mevo+ Shipping Delays

Ordered mine from Rain Or Shine Golf on 2/17 and was expected to ship late March. Received an e-mail this morning saying Flighscope has pushed all of their time frames out another month and I should expect mine to ship out late April. So from order date to expected shipping date is roughly 8 weeks.

Anyone else seeing this? Hopefully all re-sellers are sending the same messages.

• Just ordered mine today direct from Flightscope. Quoted 6-7 weeks.

Comment

• I ordered mine 10/15 received email will be here 12/17. Ordered mine from Rain or Shine was not charged until processed for delivery.

Comment

• Curious what people’s timelines/ if anyone has been receiving orders the last couple weeks? When did you order, if so?

Comment

• Placed the order directly through them on the 30th of November and it's going to take 7-8 weeks

Comment

• aubertk2
            aubertk2 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I’m with you, mine is expected beginning of February. Just wondering if the shipping has improved more in the last month. Looks like it’s gone down since September from 10wks to 7wks at least.

• WallysW0rld
            WallysW0rld commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it may be a production issue which is concerning as it may affect the quality of the product. Let's all hope that's not the case. If it was a shipping issue, I would have no problem spending the extra money for faster shipping. I was told that they are shipping from NC.

• I emailed Flightscope out of curiosity and they said mine was schedule to be delivered Feb-1 through Feb-12. Ordered mine on Dec 15th to give people an idea. Looks to be right on with the 6-7 weeks total for shipping.

Comment

• I ordered mine on 11/30 through Rain or Shine with a 7-8wk lead time. I emailed them this morning and they said that my unit will ship early February. That would be 9-10wks.

Comment

Working...
            X