What do you pair your Mevo+ with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you pair your Mevo+ with?

Since my Mevo+ is coming tomorrow, I'm curious what device the rest of you are pairing yours with. Honestly, I've gotten this far and waited this long and I don't even know what devices are compatible!

Thanks in advance!

I use an iPad 6th gen without issue for the FS apps, and the free E6 license. E6 only works on iOS for the free license.. or on PC if you pay for the upgrade.

I also use my Galaxy S9+ on occasion for the FS app, especially at the range since it has a data connection to dowoad the weather data more easily, and less to bring with me to the range. Indoors though, I exclusively use my iPad.

Comment

Similar for me also - i use iPad Pro with FS golf, FS Skills and e6 connect - works great

Comment

iphone 7 for FS apps and Laptop for TGC 2019.

Comment

• Tom919
          Tom919 commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried e6connect on your iphone7? Does it run well?

• dd564
          dd564 commented
          Editing a comment
          What laptop? Specs?

• Knickerbocker
          Knickerbocker commented
          Editing a comment
          I have not tried e6 on my phone - I don't think iPhone 7 will run it. I run TGC19 on an ACER Nitro Laptop with RTX 2060.

I use the an Ipad Pro 2nd Gen for FSGolf, FS Skills and the E6 Connect/Mevo Plus Bundle. I use my Iphone11 Pro for the FSGolf and FS Skills and the E6 works but the graphics compared to Ipad are so bad its not really enjoyable. I use my PC for the E6 Connect Demo and Creative Golf and Golfismo Demo currently.

Comment

• MJ328
          MJ328 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m curious about your thoughts on E6 on the PC versus iPad Pro. I have the same iPad and notice some frame loss and choppiness at times. Assume this wouldn’t happen on a PC with better processor and graphics card. Is that your experience?

• Clbell71
          Clbell71 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mj328 there is definitely a difference from the iPad and the pc I haven’t seen a problem with my iPad yet. But I am very new to this and haven’t really super tested the simulation aspect yet.

Combination of iPhone 11 and IPad Air (newest one) for FS Golf.

PC when I bother playing TGC and my E6 play is mostly been limited to the PC demo.

I was excited to finally download a native iPad version of FS Golf so I’ll likely use that for the most part now.

I love my Mevo+ but all the software options for practice leave me underwhelmed (the only thing I miss about SkyTrak is the app).

Comment

Originally posted by Gresh12 View Post
          I love my Mevo+ but all the software options for practice leave me underwhelmed (the only thing I miss about SkyTrak is the app).
          So true. They can't get VX/PC support for the Mevo+ soon enough. Have heard "it's coming" for a while now. The quality of SkyTrak's PC range app, along with ease of exporting shot data, is a big differentiator between the two products currently.
          - Ron at GunghoGolf.com - we specialize in TrackMan, FlightScope, Foresight, Uneekor, SkyTrak, Garmin, Bushnell, TGC, and E6 Connect. 512-861-4151 or email hello AT gunghogolf.com.

Comment

• Knickerbocker
            Knickerbocker commented
            Editing a comment
            What is VX/PC?

• GungHoGolf
            GungHoGolf commented
            Editing a comment
            VX is their advanced iOS range app for their higher-end units. I'm hoping they integrate it for PC and include Mevo+ in the list of compatible launch monitors.
        Working...
        X