Foresight GCHawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foresight GCHawk

This is something I'd be interested in. I play with left and right handed golfers so the current launch monitors would be hard to use unless I bought 2 then it would be too expensive. I wonder how much this is going to cost.

Learn about the GC Hawk simulator, its advanced features, cutting-edge accuracy, and unparalleled performance for golf and multi-sport simulation. Shop now.

Will you be able to play The Golf Club with this?

Comment

Originally posted by therock21 View Post
      Will you be able to play The Golf Club with this?
      Not likely

Comment

Originally posted by jerry3 View Post

Not likely
        that stinks

Comment

I know not everybody feels this way, but I wouldn’t even mind paying an annual integration fee / license to allow me to connect a Quad or Hawk to TGC. I have a GC2/HMT/TGC and won’t upgrade until they come out with an option that provides more open integration. Or require FSX be bought and you get an integration license as part of that.

Comment

I agree with onehandicap provided its not a huge investment. I'd pay to unlock Bluetooth or allow direct cable communication. Allow support for dual gc2 would be great, although wouldn't help Hawk sales.

Comment

FYI - looks like they've started selling these now. My local Golf shop just picked up a couple of them 5 days ago. The manager told me the price was pretty much the same as a GCQuad.

Comment

Has anyone used Foresight's offer to "trade in" Quad for Hawk?

Comment

• WISCOGOLFNUT
                  WISCOGOLFNUT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, but I'm almost ready to trade in my Quad for a GC2 so I can play TGC with the rest of the modern world... I hear Hawk only has ball tracking at this point and is several months out from club tracking but i could be wrong. The rep did tell me a couple weeks ago they just signed a deal with FIFA and will have soccer as a multiple sport option that will be ready for play in 12-18 months. Not sure why it would take so long, I know Full Swing already offers this.

• mthunt
                  mthunt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Foresight will never ever ever play ball with TGC. FSX with 15 good courses has to be like 5gs. Great money.

Haven't heard of this yet. What is the Offer?

Comment

• WISCOGOLFNUT
                  WISCOGOLFNUT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It came via email late last week or early this week.. It wasn't specific just said "Trade in your current GC launch monitor for an
                  unbelievable purchasing credit towards the latest and greatest Game Changer."

Does anyone know if the club tracking on the hawk will require reflective dots on the club (ala quad/gc2)?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonywebb View Post
                  Does anyone know if the club tracking on the hawk will require reflective dots on the club (ala quad/gc2)?
                  NM I did find that they will indeed require the dots...

Comment

Working...
                  X