Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @ArborMan (NET) and @Marc Andre (GROSS) winning the TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Sony Open in Hawaii!

Join this weeks TGC 1 2020 SPRING TOUR - The American Express with 2 rounds at PGA West (Palmer) Saturday : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...erican-express
See more
See less

ProTee Play Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProTee Play Recommendation

I was looking at purchasing ProTee Play for my kids (13, 11 and 7) and would appreciate any feedback/experience any one has with this software and any thoughts on the year long membership vs. lifetime. Thanks!
    Last edited by wzjy47; 12-11-2019, 04:49 PM.

Also interested in this

Comment

I purchased the lifetime and my kid's like it more than TGC. My only comment is that updates are fairly slow as Protee's focus seems to be on TGC.

Comment

It is great fun but also the games are all skills based so although have a fun theme, they can be used for serious skill building and wonderful for getting young ones to develop great skills in a fun way.

I believe much more attention is planned for ProTee Play and a dedicated team will be working on it.

Any ideas and themes for games will always be considered so if you have an idea, share it with PT United.

The VIP is best value happy get in touch and maybe we can hook you up

Happy New Year

Comment

Originally posted by PROTEE UK View Post
          It is great fun but also the games are all skills based so although have a fun theme, they can be used for serious skill building and wonderful for getting young ones to develop great skills in a fun way.

I believe much more attention is planned for ProTee Play and a dedicated team will be working on it.

Any ideas and themes for games will always be considered so if you have an idea, share it with PT United.

The VIP is best value happy get in touch and maybe we can hook you up

Happy New Year
          That is great to hear. I have forwarded my ideas to them and they have been responsive in the fact that they took the time to acknowledge my request. At the time they told me their focus was on TGC 2019 so it it really good to hear there is plans for a dedicated Protee Play team as well.

Comment

Working...
          X