X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC 2019 Alpha Testing

Alpha testers please sign-up here: https://tgcsim.com/alphatesting/

I have used many types of simulation software such as e6, TGC, Trackman, HD Golf and I believe I can really help with the beta testing. I am a pga of canada professional and I am available to play on the simulator almost every day during the winter months and I have some great ideas for improvements. Hope I get considered.
    Last edited by golfpro2018; 12-30-2018, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Active tour members and forum members will receive the upgrade. Looks like a 90 day period to apply for the free upgrade. That is more than fair.

TGC 2019 plays great on the computer. The graphics look better and the video is much smoother than TGC. I have had TGC since 2015. It was the best $1000 that I have ever spent. Red Chain to TGC is a massive improvement. Back when a tour round was busy if we hit 20 players. I haven't played much due to an injury. Hopefully my 77 rounds of tour play will qualify me for the upgrade. If not, I am an active member of the forum. I will try to get that par 3 event in today. I should be able to muck my way through it.

I hope that I am picked for the testing. Playing 2019 is tough with the mouse. TGC looks awesome, I can't wait.

Comment

• Godfather
        Godfather commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn’t see that link originally when I filled out the Alpha tester form. Here it is for anyone else that didn’t see it: https://tgcsim.com/upgraderequest/

• keither5150
        keither5150 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, 77 events, not rounds.... seems like a lot.

• kalcormier
        kalcormier commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm with you. Been fighting a back injury but played a bunch of events in the spring and summer.

Applied as well - fingers crossed. Been out of commission for the last year due to surgery so hopefully I don’t get penalized!

Comment

Is the Activation Code the code for the Pro Tee Interface? That's what it seems like from the support page.

Comment

• CFRIEDL90
          CFRIEDL90 commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s in the original email when you bought the software. 16 digit different than the license key

• kalcormier
          kalcormier commented
          Editing a comment
          Found it. Thanks! I wonder if it remains the same since I bought for Skytrak and transferred to a GC2?

What do we know about hardware requirements for tgc19? Any changes?

Comment

• cooke23
          cooke23 commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I can tell, TGC2019 seems to be more efficient than TGC. I’ve played the PC version quite a bit and a GTX 1060 6GB is still giving over 60FPS on most courses at 1080P. If you ramp it up to 4K, you’ll wanna have a 1070Ti or better.

• keither5150
          keither5150 commented
          Editing a comment
          cooke23, I am thinking the same thing. I recently upgraded to a RTX 2080. Small improvement with TGC. Big improvement with TGC2019. Now I haven't run 2019 on anything else so it could mean that 2019 is just more efficient. I really like the smoothness on 2019.

• Alex Hopkins
          Alex Hopkins commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks very much!

Does anyone know if the Activation Code stays the same from the Original Purchase? I bought the software for Skytrak but transferred the license to a GC2. I found the email from Skytrak with the code. But dont remember if I got a new one when switching over.

Comment

Do we need the activation code? Added the license key however I didn’t see the * beside the activation code as a mandatory field?

Comment

• kalcormier
            kalcormier commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah. Didn't even notice the *

Originally posted by Moz View Post
          Do we need the activation code? Added the license key however I didn’t see the * beside the activation code as a mandatory field?
          Good question, I found the activation code later but i also didn't put it in at the time since it didn't have the * . I'm guessing it's not crucial.

Comment

I was able to dig up the license key and proof of purchase information from skyhawke, but not the activation code. Is that buried somewhere within the software such that a person could extract it? I would hate to miss out on this upgrade because of that...

Comment

• Jwheels9876
              Jwheels9876 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think mine was at the very top of the email from skytrak when you first buy it.

• Miura Mario
              Miura Mario commented
              Editing a comment
              I was able to find the skyhawke activation code when I searched for skyhawke... what did you search to find the proof of purchase email? Thanks! I purchased mine from the skytrak website

Update. Thanks to this thread i was also reminded to apply for the free upgrade and noticed the activation code box was not mandatory. Perhaps they were using that as an iq test to pick Alpha testers. Looks like i fail!

Comment

Can someone clarify, if one has the GC2 you check the Protee option?

Comment

What about different tee boxes, men’s and ladies...otherwise it’s worthless

Comment

• Llamma
                  Llamma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are plenty of posts about TGC 2019s features, one of the big ones is multiple tees, provided the course designer implements them.

Anyone heard anything? I did send an email to ask about time frame on both the alpha testing and upgrade, and how we would be notified. The response I got was that we’d be notified by email or in the forum. But no mention of time frame. Other than from a separate email, I was told that there would be plenty of time to sign up for the alpha testing. I literally look at the forums 7-8 times a day! I’m like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Comment

To those who signed up for the upgrade, did you have to type out your license key or did you copy/paste? Looking at my license key it does not let me copy/paste.

Comment

Originally posted by Cochise View Post
                    To those who signed up for the upgrade, did you have to type out your license key or did you copy/paste? Looking at my license key it does not let me copy/paste.
                    I was able to copy and paste into that field - using iPad/safari too ... found code in my email.

Comment

• Cochise
                      Cochise commented
                      Editing a comment
                      where did you copy/paste from? I was on the dashboard the clicked My License. I can highlight it but not copy.

• Doze
                      Doze commented
                      Editing a comment
                      messing with his crap for 3 Days ready to stick my driver through my computer if you can tell me how you did it I would be so happy I am doze thanks man I'm ready to f****** lose it
                  Working...
                  X