• Added SkyTrak Boost Options upto +/-50%
    • Added Minimap Distances
    • Added Minimap Mouse point and click aiming
    • Added ability to change personal handicap
    • Added Keyboard shortcut (R) for auto rewind
    • Improved Search Feature to find ProTee Courses
    • Fixed Sweetspot position on analysis screen
    • Fixed Sweetspot text always left on analysis screen
    • Fixed Analysis Screen for left handed players when pressing (i)
    • Added Tour Identifier
    • Added User Adjustable Green Stimp
    • Added User Adjustable Green Firmness
    • Added Machine ID and License Key copy and paste buttons
    • Added Time of Day Control
    • Reset Weather to Sunny when using Time of Day Control
    • Added Course Handicap Rating after 10 plays
    • Added Ball out of View mode
    • Added Gimme Distance 1 yard minimum
    • Added Skip Hole (Concede)
    • Changed Offline Play and available courses
    • Integrated API access
    • Fixed Low Backpin Bug
    • Fixed Excessive Side Spin
    • Added Limited Edition Mode
    • Added Off Center Camera adjustment
    • Added Camera Follow Timer
    • Added New Camera Follow Mode
    • Fixed Camera Passing green in Scout Mode
    • Fixed possible Game Crash on lost internet connection
    • Added SDK Version Check
    • Added 5500+ Golf Courses
    • Improved Yardages
    • Small bug fixes
    We recommend to update your system as soon as possible.

Registered customer will receive an email with update instructions.

• Originally posted by keither5150 View Post
    When you guys are changing it through the dashboard. Stop the server, go to my settings, change the stimp, close the file, it will then ask you to save it, click yes. Hmmm that is strange if you are saving it.
    Tried and didn't work. Still goes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by keither5150 View Post
      When you guys are changing it through the dashboard. Stop the server, go to my settings, change the stimp, close the file, it will then ask you to save it, click yes. Hmmm that is strange if you are saving it.
      The file saves just fine. The starting of the service is what seems to be triggering the value to be written back to 7. For example:
      - Turn the server off and make sure everything is closed
      - Edit the file by changing stimp setting 5
      - Save file
      - Close the file
      - Reopen the file - the edited value is still there (eg stimp setting = 5)
      - Close the file
      - Open the TGC SkyTrak interface and click on connect to SkyTrak
      - Once the box is connected and before opening TGC open the settings file and you'll fine the value has been changed back to 7

Comment

• Others had the same problem. It was due to admin rights. They logged in as admin and the stimp change saved.
        My Courses:
        World Par 3's by mthunt
        Toronto GC (L) mthunt
        Burlington G&CC by mthunt
        Weston G&CC by mthunt
        London Hunt Club L mthunt
        Park CC Lidar mthunt
        Sunningdale GC Robinson L
        Sunningdale GC Thompson L
        Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
        Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
        The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
        The National GC L mthunt
        Mississaugua GC L mthunt
        Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
        Markland Woods CC mthunt
        Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
        Magna GC L mthunt
        Barrie CC L mthunt
        mthunt Range

Comment

• jrz
          jrz commented
          Editing a comment
          The user pc has one user account which is mine, and is an admin. If there was a rights issue I wouldn't be able to save the file. A rights issue also doesn't explain why the value changes only when the TGC interface connects to the SkyTrak unit.

• Guys, the system does not allow stimp setting 5. You can enter a value between 6 and 12, where 6 is what we used before version 3.0 and 7 is used by default.

Values like 5, 4, 3 and 14, 15 & 16 will all revert back to 7.

The minimum is 6. If this is still too fast for whatever reason, we can make an adjustment to allow values below 6. Just say the word

Comment

• FaultyClubs
          FaultyClubs commented
          Editing a comment
          Just curious...would a value like 8.5 be OK? Or is it integers only?

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          Good question! Integers only... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12.

• Next release (due in the next few weeks) will allow 5, 4 and 3. We just made the change over here. This way you will be able to slow down the greens.

Comment

• rdh
          rdh commented
          Editing a comment
          Another update coming quickly...that's pretty cool. Any idea if the follow cams can be set to always be follow cams as part of that update?

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          No, but we will look into this.

• My one other suggestion for the next update (if it's a small tweak and do-able) would be to have the scout cam (when set to automatic mode) jump to a position halfway between the ball and the hole when on the green. That would make it a great tool for popping up into the air to read breaks. Right now it jumps to the hole and you have to pan back to check out the break.

Comment

• BamaGambler
          BamaGambler commented
          Editing a comment
          I second this suggestion.

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          Try the V key when on the green. The different views (press V a couple of times) will show you the breaks from several camera positions.

• rdh
          rdh commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd still much prefer the tweak to the scout cam...it would be a perfect view to check out the break if it just jumped to a midway point. Plus I automated this so my system triggers the scout cam automatically for a few seconds at the start of each shot...I don't have to press a key like I would with the V key.

• Can the Mulligan be given a keyboard shortcut? M or Alt-M maybe?

I avoid using the keyboard, it really helps with the feeling of real golf being able to stand out in the floor and control things. So i have floor buttons but the ESC + menu items i can't map. In a practice round I use the Mulligan quite a bit.

Comment

• FaultyClubs
          FaultyClubs commented
          Editing a comment
          You can see a picture here:

Hey all, newbie here, I've had the Optishot for a little under a year now and have had many months of trial and error with my setup. I have a very tall, 2 car

• ks-man
          ks-man commented
          Editing a comment
          Just need to be careful with making mulligans too easy to accidentally hit unless you can undo the mulligan. I use an iPad so sometimes I accidentally hit the wrong button. I want to make sure I don't accidentally choose a mulligan in a tournament round unless I can undo the mulligan. I also use some of the generic library GUIs so I might not be able to control what is placed on my iPad's screen.

• inorkuo
          inorkuo commented
          Editing a comment
          i like ks-man's idea of an undo command. it's happened to me before where i'm trying to exit a round to finish it later and conceded the hole instead.

• Will the new version that is coming in a few weeks add to the offset feature? Basically the offset should be maintained when using the scout cam and after the ball is hit. I don't use the offset feature because it is disorienting to have the focus point the center of the screen after I hit the ball (or after hitting scout cam).

Thanks!

Comment

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          We are looking into it.

• ks-man
          ks-man commented
          Editing a comment
          You keep knocking out all these things and we really won't know what to ask for. Other than the multiple tees and guest profiles I can't think of too much that we're waiting for on the simulator version. We better come up with a new list quick or else the world may explode...

• ProTee United
          ProTee United commented
          Editing a comment
          The tournament website we are working on will be awesome! Let us work on that for a bit...
          We also have many things on our feature/improvement list. Don't worry about us getting bored.

Keep uploading your videos. We enjoy them very much.

• @ ProTee You might want to start a new post. If you could list things that are on the radar for future updates.... multiple tees, saving guests profiles and stats, etc. This way we won't be doubling up with our requests. Once we can register guests and save their profiles like ours..... TGC would be ready for indoor golf businesses. Recreational golfers that frequent these indoor golf centers could easily get hooked on the tour. I would suggest that we start two new threads. One for new features, and one for reporting bugs.

I must agree with Ksman.... TGC is getting pretty damn good. We all look forward to each and every update. And I'm sure that I can speak for the vast majority when I say, we all appreciate the effort and commitment that you have shown towards TGC.

Comment

• I love the concede hole function to play some of the famous holes in golf. I used it yesterday to play 17th at tpc sawgrass which was fun. At the end I ended up playing the 18th and then suddenly realized ...I had scored a 134!! It would be no issue except this is a handicap rated course.

Question: how do all these conceded holes impact the handicap? Is there a way to not include these into the calutation? Thanks.

Feature request: ability to select specific holes to play rather than having to skip one hole at a time.

Comment

• I've had the following happen about 3-4 times now when playing. Your on the green and hit the scout cam and image gets flipped looking from the other direction towards your ball instead of the hole. No rhyme or reason yet, it happened on both long putts and medium putts. Makes it difficult to adjust aim.

Comment

• Forgive me if this has been covered but it is still not clear to me how to watch a replay of my last shot. I had my first hole in one and got so damn excited I wanted to watch it and record it but ended up rewinding the shot and was forced to play the hole again. I did not get a second hole in one Please make a watch replay option for the hole and or last shot!

Also it would be nice on the swing data screen after the last shot to show the par of the hole you are on. I have mine set to 10 seconds but so much data is missing when playing with Skytrak. Tie some of those numbers in like smash factor, club path etc... I'd even be okay with assumed data personally!!!
              Last edited by Sledge0001; 05-29-2016, 09:13 PM. Reason: Adding some comments

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledge0001 View Post
                Forgive me if this has been covered but it is still not clear to me how to watch a replay of my last shot. I had my first hole in one and got so damn excited I wanted to watch it and record it but ended up rewinding the shot and was forced to play the hole again. I did not get a second hole in one Please make a watch replay option for the hole and or last shot!

Also it would be nice on the swing data screen after the last shot to show the par of the hole you are on. I have mine set to 10 seconds but so much data is missing when playing with Skytrak. Tie some of those numbers in like smash factor, club path etc... I'd even be okay with assumed data personally!!!
                Esc key then replay or record. I did the same thing. Rewind is similar to replay
                My Courses:
                World Par 3's by mthunt
                Toronto GC (L) mthunt
                Burlington G&CC by mthunt
                Weston G&CC by mthunt
                London Hunt Club L mthunt
                Park CC Lidar mthunt
                Sunningdale GC Robinson L
                Sunningdale GC Thompson L
                Muirfield Village (liDAR) First Ever Lidar course
                Country Club of Castle Pines (liDAR)
                The Sanctuary GC ProTee L
                The National GC L mthunt
                Mississaugua GC L mthunt
                Shaughnessy G&CC L mthunt
                Markland Woods CC mthunt
                Hidden Lake Old L mthunt
                Magna GC L mthunt
                Barrie CC L mthunt
                mthunt Range

Comment

• Originally posted by mthunt View Post

Esc key then replay or record. I did the same thing. Rewind is similar to replay

Wish they would make this easier to understand on the verbiage side. Replay / Rewind could essentially mean either... First ever hole in one in real life or virtual and it's gone forever! Bummer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledge0001 View Post
                    Forgive me if this has been covered but it is still not clear to me how to watch a replay of my last shot. I had my first hole in one and got so damn excited I wanted to watch it and record it but ended up rewinding the shot and was forced to play the hole again. I did not get a second hole in one Please make a watch replay option for the hole and or last shot!

Haha Ive done that accidental mulligan on a good shot before as well, still awaiting that elusive hole in one though. Great shot! Was it on a hole that weve all played in TGC? This is one of the main reasons I bought my new webcam after I heard ks-man say it before, dont ever want to miss a great shot like that again, would be awesome to catch a hole in one on tape.

Comment

• Sledge0001
                      Sledge0001 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Was playing Trump National Philly. Had a great 153 yard shot bounced right off he front of the green and rolled in to the cup. Almost shat myself with excitement and thought I would capture it but I guess I didn't RTFM (read the f****** manual) and lost the ability to record it for all to see.
                  Working...
                  X