TGC2019 4.0.4 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGC2019 4.0.4 update

I noticed in one of the other threads that the latest version of TGC2019 is 4.0.4. I am currently running 4.0.3. Can anyone tell me what’s new? Any bugs that have been fixed? Features that have been added?
    ProTee UnitedProTee Max Maybe you could reply with a what’s new post?
    Just curious?

If you are on skytrak, the bug where you must swap clubs back and forth is fixed. I think this bug was in societies mode.
    That alone was a big fix for me.

Comment

how do you update?

Comment

• adpowers9
        adpowers9 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you rerun the installer.

Was told by pro-tee just to re-run the setup file....but have been having trouble. Sent them an email and they sent me a link for the zip file and told me to try running that. Haven’t tried yet. They said this a couple weeks ago when I emailed about it:

ProTee Support, Apr 21, 10:58 CEST:
      1. Is on our list.
      2. This has been removed from TGC 1 onwards on request of the communiity to speed up gameplay and to avoid another keyboard press. Will not come back.

Run the installer and it will update to the latest (if an update is available). It's manual now, but will be automatic later.

Chris Berglof, Apr 21, 06:55 CEST:

Hi.

Just curious what the latest version of TGC2019 is? I think when I installed, it was 4.0.3? Is that the latest? If not/when there is an update, how would it be installed? A patch, released on golfsimulatorforum.com? Or automatic?

Also, I would like to request two things.

1. Can we get rid of the Ready to Swing overlay? Or at least an option to shut it off? It takes away from the beauty of the game.

2. Is there a way to enable auto-flyovers at the start of each hole? And if possible, if like to see a slider to increase the speed of the flyover. I think that would be awesome!

Thanks,
      Chris

Comment

Working...
      X