Best Real Course to Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Real Course to Play

Hi All.. Looking for the best course to play that is between 6200 and 7000 yards. Preferably a real course. We've played August, Pinehurst, Pebble, Whistling Strait, Congressional, Spyglass and St Andrews.. Any suggestions?

I enjoy The Club at Bulls Bay. Its a real course I've played a couple times for real and it's a very good recreation on TGC.

Comment

Awesome thanks. I'm going to try to give it a try tonight and I'll let you know my thoughts tomorrow. Appreciate it.

Comment

Check out the courses played on the tour, they are all sim friendly and a lot of recreations. http://golfsimulatortours.com/schedu...0SUMMER%20TOUR

Comment

Very nice. Thank you grant2145!

Comment

I don’t remember the exact name just search mthunt. mthunt has a few good courses the boy and I like to play.

Comment

One of my favorites is Loch Lomond Golf Club (Rossdhu House).

Comment

I like Banff Springs. I've been lucky enough to play the course and it always brings back good memories to play it on TGC.

Comment

Pine valley

Comment

New Stonebridge by Brent Gravelle is extremely well done, and is available in 6,000 and 6,500-yard options. Also check out Le Golf National by Dean Lowden. That one is just under 6,400 yards. Chambers Bay by Craig LeVasseur is just over 6,500 yards and is somewhat of a beast, but in a good (and challenging!) way. Oakland Hills South (6,300 and 6,600 yard options) by Royce Brown; East Lake GC (6,300 yards) by Wes Hartman; and the Belfry at the Brabazon (6,400 yards) by Martyn Shaw are also some of my favorites. None of them will disappoint - have fun!

Comment

• Brent628
                      Brent628 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great! Thank you!

New Stonebridge looks great, at 130pm lol, but colors and shine and layout all meet my ideal for TGC and golf in general. The 6000 yard one

Comment

another good one, at least I think so - is kahiko Beach golf and surf club. it is about 6300 yards. One the first hole from the tee box you see something which looks like a big wave...however, on your approach shot or while putting you will see it was not a wave but a whale

Comment

Played New Stonebridge. Great sim. Other then number 18 being a par 4. I've played the course and it's usually a par 5. Other than than very realistic track.

Comment

Working...
                        X