Hey Kmurray thanks for that info. I hope you can snap some pics soon so I can see how you have the screens mounted, but sounds like standard plumbing tubing/pipe?
Actually, I'm finding that your prices there (with $100 shipping even) seems be decent. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, I've only been looking at West Coast Archery, and their prices are high in USA, I'm tempted to call up the local archery shop, and see what they could do for me, is there a standard thickness, or screen netting I should mention when purchasing?
I bet that's amazing! I would love to consider that too - but can't get the rest of my family into the whole 'home theater' look/sound? I've setup a nice home theater in basement, and their not interested in going down there, so I'm doubtful they will have much interest in going out to my shed to watch a movie, unless it's really, really impressive - which to me sounds like yours would be... Pics/video please when you have time... of the simulator running, and a short clip of a movie running in there would be great to see, when you have some time. I'm busy myself too, and no how hard it can be to find the time.
Is the foot and half that you allowed behind the screens only there to allow the speakers some room? I've seen others claiming 8" to 1 foot working, and I'm really hoping I can make it as tight a fit as possible - and unfortunately I don't know of any way to 'test it out'? Unless someone has mounted there screen on retractable piping that moves closer and further away from the back wall - maybe I should consider that, so I can start with one foot, and then move it in closer and closer as long as I have no wall hits behind it?
I am in the UK so my source probably not practical for US based folks.
I have a foot and a half behind the screens to the wall as have 5.1 speakers behind the screens , also sounds great , we watch movies and sport also on our system
Is the foot and half that you allowed behind the screens only there to allow the speakers some room? I've seen others claiming 8" to 1 foot working, and I'm really hoping I can make it as tight a fit as possible - and unfortunately I don't know of any way to 'test it out'? Unless someone has mounted there screen on retractable piping that moves closer and further away from the back wall - maybe I should consider that, so I can start with one foot, and then move it in closer and closer as long as I have no wall hits behind it?
Comment