Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @K_Scott12 (NET) and @Marc Andre & @Bradford (GROSS) winning the TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - Valspar Championship !

Join this weeks TGC 2018/2019 WINTER TOUR - World Golf Championship with 2 rounds at The Belfry - The Brabazon (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...f-championship AND the TGC 2019 SPRING TOUR - Corales Puntacana with 2 rounds at Sea Island C.C. (GA)-Seaside : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ales-puntacana
See more
See less

New member from Indiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Indiana

Just ordered a SkyTrak LM, TrueStrike Hitting Mat & Optoma EH200ST. Ordering a Dell gaming computer todayand custom screen & enclosure from Carl's as soon as they send a quote.

Thanks to all members for sharing knowledge & opinions. The forum has been an invaluable resource!

I will post pics as my sim comes together.

Welcome and look forward to seeing your setup.

Comment

Welcome from Indy myself now in South Florida love my sim. This forum has been such a big help for me.

Comment

Welcome! I'm up in Warsaw. Good luck with the setup. Ours came out awesome!

Comment

Welcome to the madness!

Comment

I am also in Indiana, Indianapolis actually, so welcome

Comment

Welcome from NJ.. looking forward to the pics. I too will post some pics of my setup soon, I know how helpful it was to see all the other sims.
              Im going to squeeze another outdoor round in tomorrow and maybe this weekend if no snow. I know you guys will be getting some severe cold the next few days

Comment

welcome from South Indiana - Jeffersonville...going to be cold week here.

Comment

Working...
                X