Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Optishot Ball Flight Series with Photo coming soon???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Optishot Ball Flight Series with Photo coming soon???

There is a link up now on Optishot website and a background pic of a launch monitor or something of the like????? And it says its Coming Soon. Any clue?

Golf Simulators from Optishot give you a great virtual golfing experience at home. Come see our mats, monitors, and simulators.

Hello, are there any videos showing the ballflight in action? Does anyone have such a device and can comment on it?
    Greetings geo

Comment

Also interested to know if anyone has purchased or planning on purchasing the Optishot Ballflight. How does it compare to other launch monitors (especially Skytrak)?
      $6000 seems like a steep price.

Comment

Which is why pretty much no one would get this.
        Originally posted by golfallyear View Post
        $6000 seems like a steep price.

Comment

• golfallyear
          golfallyear commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah that is what I suspected...not sure what Optishot is trying to do with this. They have a market for inexpensive golf simulators and then put out a product that is $6000. I don't get it.

I suspect that the system will work well but the price is too much given the options out there. I would be very interested on their actual sales.

Comment

I would love to hear from someone who has spent $6000 on the Ball Flight. Anyone purchase one?

Comment

LOL so, they have some videos online on how this thing works and it seems pretty clear that it doesn't measure spin axis... What on earth is the point of a modern launch monitor AT THE 6K price point that won't tell you how much the ball is curving in the air due to spin????

Skytrak gives you spin axis and its 1/3rd of the price... The guys at optishot really dropped the ball on this one... Hopefully they can fix that with some sort of software patch, but damn I feel bad for anyone that dropped 6k on this thing.

Comment

That is funny...i have not heard from anyone who has purchased it. Anyone?? Anyone??
              Where did you find the videos Jackedup?? I searched youtube for a review or video and couldn't find a thing. They also have some sort of putting simulator for $700. I cant find a video of it in use either. Not sure what they are doing as a company.

Comment

Just from their website. They have an install video for it. Seems you have to mark your balls with black marker too.

Comment

Ok...interesting. I have not seen one video of someone using it or reviewing it which seems weird.

Comment

Also, if you look at the product description on their site and what is measured. They measure HLA, VLA, Ballspeed, Backspin, but no mention of spin axis. Seems like a BIG thing to just leave off the description.

Comment

I have taken lesson using optishot ball flight, it does have club data. Showes the club come through, can see if it is open or closed along with ball leaving club. Don’t know if this data is measured or calculated. The person giving the lesson said club data was from radar on the unit. He said that optishot was working on other data like angle of attack shaft lean. I taken 1 lesson going to take more lessons, will learn more next time. The pro giving lesson said he did a lot of research on launch monitors pefore his purchase. I will post after next lesson on what I learn about the unit.

Comment

Optishot's official web page doesn't include club path, club face or spin axis. Those are the items separating toys from the big boys. It would be mind-boggling to have the capability and not advertise it.

Comment

I know no lest of spin axis doesn’t make any sense at all. The one I saw showed club swing through, like I said don’t know if it was measured or calculated. If you look at add it list what does it do, look on down in features is shows radar club data and camera technology. I’am like Faultyclubs don’t know what that means why don’t they talk about this more.

Comment

Does anyone else actually have a BallFlight?

Comment

Working...
                            X