Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Todd Morgan (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic. We are playing 2 rounds at Quarry Ridge Protee Pin 1: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

Breaking the Chain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking the Chain

I've had some time with my simulator (Uneekor QED) and I seem to be stuck up against what I call the "chain issue". A golf swing only works if all the links in the chain are strong. When I try to focus on one aspect: Take away, weight shift, hip rotation, whatever... How do I know if I'm actually improving/doing it right if the ball is still doing weird things? How do you isolate and work on one part of the swing?

When I first got my QED i started grooving an incorrect swing and my real golf game suffered. Once I bought a good camera and set it up properly (same height as your hands at address, parallel to your target line) I was able to work remotely with a coach (sending her swing videos and QED data) and my game greatly improved. I was a 12 handicap when I bought my QED and now am a solid 4-5 handicap.

Comment

Working...
    X