Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @braycobb (NET) and @beau lester (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Valero Texas Open !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 SPRING TOUR - Masters Tournament with 3 rounds at Magnolia National 2016 (ProTee) : https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...ers-tournament
See more
See less

My Day at Augusta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Day at Augusta

I wanted to shara a few photos with you guys of my day at Augusta on Monday.

Here we are arriving at Berckmans Place inside Augusta

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1118.JPG
Views:	651
Size:	223.4 KB
ID:	199978

We were told we would be welcomed by club member, we had no idea it would be Condi Rice...

Name:	DSCF1145.JPG
Views:	524
Size:	167.6 KB
ID:	199977
    At the practice range, Butch Harmon came over and hugged Tiger and talked for awhile...guess they patched things up.

Name:	DSCF1178.JPG
Views:	663
Size:	130.7 KB
ID:	199974
    I watched Tiger for about 20 minutes practice chipping

Name:	DSCF1167.JPG
Views:	519
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	199975
    Here is a pic of me putting on practice green.....spent about 20 minutes putting....

Name:	DSCF1144.JPG
Views:	508
Size:	142.1 KB
ID:	199979
    Attached Files

gene438 Were you guys at the rounds Saturday and Sunday? I’m pretty sure I saw your wife and then both of you at one of Tiger’s tees.

Comment

Hey gene438 How did your day at Augusta compare to your days at Augusta on your Sim since you didn't mention it?

Comment

Well, I'm sure everyone says the same thing but it's true....The sim can never duplicate the beauty and the elevation changes you see at Augusta. It is 10 times more hilly that you think....especially 18.

Comment

Working...
        X