Announcement

Collapse

TGC Tour - Congratulations!

Congrats to @Todd Morgan (NET) and @Joe_S (GROSS) winning the TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - The RSM Classic !

Join this weeks TGC1 2020 FALL TOUR - Mayakoba Golf Classic. We are playing 2 rounds at Quarry Ridge Protee Pin 1: https://golfsimulatorforum.com/forum...a-golf-classic
See more
See less

Max Swing Speed or Ball Speed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Swing Speed or Ball Speed?

Is there a maximum allowed swing speed or ball speed? or is the system not friendly with high swing speeds?. It has been working perfectly with my normal driver swing and I've got it to read up to about 135 mph but when I use my long drive driver it stops registering any shots. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hmmm, that is interesting. I am not sure this would make a difference, but what is your computer configuration and what USB port are you using? That is 2.0 or above and are they set to be on all the time?

Comment

I can't imagine it not being able to registering the shots at that speed. I've never had an issue with that.

Comment

I believe there are some max and min swing speed settings in the Protee interface. If you have Protee open and use that driver, it should alert you if the swing speed is too high.

Comment

Make sure the max club speed is ramped to Max. If it is still an issue then it could be something else and could require a remote log in to see the system activity when that club is used. If you do please tell support that you are using an extra long driver.

Comment

You may actually need the cameras checking also to be sure the ball is being detected correctly at a higher ball speed.
            the faster the ball travels, the darker it is on camera. They need to be set in such away that the range they detect is maybe broader.

Only having it checked remotely will get you a solid answer.

Best not to tinker too much as it could end up costing money putting it right again.

There is much old and outdated info available with suggestions that would no longer apply in the newer interface versions.

If in doubt email support@protee-united.com or email me jamie@proteeuk.co.uk and I'll take a quick look over it for you

Comment

Working...
            X