Scramble Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scramble Night

I know its not here yet, but just wondering if there would be any interest in everyone (whoever can) getting together to set up one night a week to have matches.

Here is what I was thinking.

we all decide on the night of the week.... most votes wins... whoever can show up on that night get on teamspeak at whatever time we choose(again we vote). Then I or someone else will send out a PM to a random someone a list of all players for that night. Some one else draws numbers and 1 and 2 are partners 3 and 4 and so on. we divide up into groups of 4 and play. Or (if it is possible) if you have a buddy that wants to play on your system then you are paired with him or her. and paired against another already paired group. Might be a good way for some of you that have a wife or kid that plays to get them involved.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Ramblings?

If you would like to be involved please post avail nights and times. And just so there is not a bunch of discussion on the subject. Everyon

February is all but gone and still no Scramble???? I give up.... Time to drag out the optishot.

Comment

If you guys want to know the status of scramble modes, I suggest you all send ProTee and email.

Comment

I did and got the same response from last year. "Its scheduled"

Comment

That comment was for everybody here.

Comment

Working...
          X