2015 Michael Myers Classic - start week of Oct 12th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bubba22
    Sim Guru
    • Aug 2014
    • 3004

    #91
    Able to play mm?

    Comment

    • bubs3141
      Super Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 696

      #92
      I would like to play round 2 Friday afternoon if anyone is available.
      GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

      Comment

      • SFR
        Super Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 621

        #93
        I might be able to do a round Friday. Any time after 10 am Mountain time within 3 to 4 hours from there.
        Mountain Time

        Comment

        • Maverick
          Offline
          • Aug 2014
          • 289

          #94
          That's 11 am central tomorrow. I'll be around if nobody else can play with you.

          Comment

          • Craig118
            Super Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 633

            #95
            I need to get my second round in tomorrow Bubs, afternoon is fine. what time are you thinking?

            Comment

            • SFR
              Super Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 621

              #96
              Originally posted by Zmax View Post
              That's 11 am central tomorrow. I'll be around if nobody else can play with you.
              I will message you in the AM and can shoot for that time. I will try to set up early and be ready unless major plans change things.
              Mountain Time

              Comment

              • Maverick
                Offline
                • Aug 2014
                • 289

                #97
                Sounds good.

                Comment

                • bubs3141
                  Super Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 696

                  #98
                  Originally posted by Craig118 View Post
                  I need to get my second round in tomorrow Bubs, afternoon is fine. what time are you thinking?
                  I was hoping around 12 or so. I have an appt. in the am so when I am finished with that I will post.
                  GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                  Comment

                  • Craig118
                    Super Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 633

                    #99
                    Noon will be OK, just let me know.

                    Comment

                    • bubs3141
                      Super Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 696

                      #100
                      Originally posted by Craig118 View Post
                      Noon will be OK, just let me know.
                      I'm home, I will setup my system and be in teamspeak for a 1200pm
                      GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                      Comment

                      • Maverick
                        Offline
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 289

                        #101
                        Only 3 have played on the Palmer flight. Seriously????

                        Comment

                        • Bubba22
                          Sim Guru
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 3004

                          #102
                          Let's get those rounds in guys!

                          Comment

                          • mmlincon
                            Extreme Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 901

                            #103
                            Let me throw this out there.... Would we get a higher participation rate per tournament if they lasted two weeks instead of one? It would mean less tournaments with higher number of players, theoretically. Just thinking it can be tough for some to play with busy lives. This could just be because its early in the season and not everyone have been forced indoors.

                            Comment

                            • Maverick
                              Offline
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 289

                              #104
                              You might be right. A couple of the new guys are still finalizing their setup. I will leave this one open another week. Folks that completed this one can start on the next tournament.

                              Comment

                              • HWoods
                                Super Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 695

                                #105
                                It's probably just because its early season. Guys are still out there playing.

                                Comment

                                Working...