2015 Michael Myers Classic - start week of Oct 12th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HWoods
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 695

    #46
    Originally posted by Rambo View Post
    Anyone around to play later today?
    I think Chef wanted to play!

    Comment

    • chefrank
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2014
      • 140

      #47
      I'm up for a round
      Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

      Twitch Channel:fweiland

      Comment

      • HWoods
        Super Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 695

        #48
        Let me know if you need help logging in and figuring out how to start it up, Chef.

        Comment

        • Rambo
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 152

          #49
          Play at 7:00 pm EST? I don't have the teamspeak info. Can someone PM me. thanks

          Comment

          • HWoods
            Super Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 695

            #50
            hey man, teamspeak info is on the ****************** site under manage. You gotta sign in.

            Comment

            • Rambo
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 152

              #51
              Got it - thanks. I will be online for 7:00pm EST if anyone wants to get a round in

              Comment

              • chefrank
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 140

                #52
                I'll be there Rambo
                Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                Twitch Channel:fweiland

                Comment

                • Rambo
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 152

                  #53
                  I will be signed on shortly. Having some problems logging on to ts

                  Comment

                  • Maverick
                    Offline
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 289

                    #54
                    Nice rounds guys.

                    Rambo, -6 is going to be tough to beat. Great job!

                    Comment

                    • Rambo
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 152

                      #55
                      Thanks brother. Had a good stroke going today. Let's see how it carry's over to the real thing tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      • HWoods
                        Super Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 695

                        #56
                        Thanks for the back to back rounds Rambo, I'm glad you stuck around We shall meet again. SFR, i'll play with you for sure either way. Let me know what works and we'll see.

                        Comment

                        • Maverick
                          Offline
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 289

                          #57
                          Heck of a second round Rick! Taking the lead....

                          Had a feeling big hitters will murder this course.

                          Btw, don't be surpise if your handicap drops like a rock. hehe
                          Last edited by Maverick; 10-13-2014, 04:51 AM.

                          Comment

                          • HWoods
                            Super Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 695

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Zmax View Post
                            Heck of a second round Rick! Taking the lead....

                            Had a feeling big hitters will murder this course.

                            Btw, don't be surpise if your handicap drops like a rock. hehe
                            Ya i Know. I look at it now and the card looks ridiculous but it wasn't putting, it was hitting it close. Rambo actually beat me in total strokes over both rounds we played but his second round didn't count.

                            Comment

                            • Maverick
                              Offline
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 289

                              #59
                              Bubs, see you in Teamspeak in about 20 minutes.

                              Comment

                              • chefrank
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 140

                                #60
                                Anybody available for a round tonight?
                                Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                                Twitch Channel:fweiland

                                Comment

                                Working...