2015 Great Pumpkin Bash - start week of Oct 18th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Craig118
    Super Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 633

    #31
    Anyone able to play this morning?

    Comment

    • Maverick
      Offline
      • Aug 2014
      • 289

      #32
      Did you text Richard? Let me know.

      Comment

      • Maverick
        Offline
        • Aug 2014
        • 289

        #33
        With all the testing going, I will extend this tournament another week if folks need it.

        Comment

        • Maverick
          Offline
          • Aug 2014
          • 289

          #34
          Nice round Craig.

          Comment

          • Craig118
            Super Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 633

            #35
            Thanks, would have been better if I could putt. I need to get my second round in tomorrow morning, anyone available to play Sunday morning?

            Comment

            • Bubba22
              Sim Guru
              • Aug 2014
              • 3004

              #36
              I can play tomorrow morning. Around 11 est ok?

              Comment

              • Craig118
                Super Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 633

                #37
                That will work for me Bubba, see you at 11am.

                Comment

                • Bubba22
                  Sim Guru
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 3004

                  #38
                  I can play as early as 10 EST if that works for you.

                  Comment

                  • Craig118
                    Super Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 633

                    #39
                    OK Bubba, see you in teamspeak at 10am EST

                    Comment

                    • Bubba22
                      Sim Guru
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 3004

                      #40
                      Cool. See you then.

                      Comment

                      • Bubba22
                        Sim Guru
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 3004

                        #41
                        Great round Craig. Lots of fun!

                        Comment

                        • Maverick
                          Offline
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 289

                          #42
                          Wow. Nice round Craig!

                          Comment

                          • Craig118
                            Super Member
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 633

                            #43
                            Thanks guys, the golfing gods were with me today. Nice playing with you Bubba .....18 holes in 1 Hr 10 minutes, hardly time to enter my score between shots.Awesome.

                            Comment

                            • bubs3141
                              Super Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 696

                              #44
                              I would like to play my round 2 today. Maybe later if anyone is interested? Around 4 pm est or later?
                              GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

                              Comment

                              • chefrank
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 140

                                #45
                                Ill play Bubs!
                                Florida, USA Eastern Standard Time

                                Twitch Channel:fweiland

                                Comment

                                Working...