2015 Great Pumpkin Bash - start week of Oct 18th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Maverick
    Offline
    • Aug 2014
    • 289

    #16
    I can play in a couple of hours.

    Rick, when can you play?

    Comment

    • Bubba22
      Sim Guru
      • Aug 2014
      • 3004

      #17
      Bubs you good for 6 EST?

      Comment

      • HWoods
        Super Member
        • Aug 2014
        • 695

        #18
        Originally posted by Zmax View Post
        I can play in a couple of hours.

        Rick, when can you play?
        My rounds are done, i dont think ill be playing today.

        Comment

        • mmlincon
          Extreme Member
          • Aug 2014
          • 901

          #19
          What time are you thinking?

          Comment

          • bubs3141
            Super Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 696

            #20
            Originally posted by Bubba22 View Post
            Bubs you good for 6 EST?
            yes, should be
            GC2 Eastern Time Zone, USA

            Comment

            • Maverick
              Offline
              • Aug 2014
              • 289

              #21
              Originally posted by mmlincon View Post
              What time are you thinking?

              I can play in an hour. 3:00 central.

              Comment

              • mmlincon
                Extreme Member
                • Aug 2014
                • 901

                #22
                Sounds good - meet you in teamspeak then

                Comment

                • Maverick
                  Offline
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 289

                  #23
                  mm, see you in 15 minutes. Sorry.

                  Comment

                  • Richard_Askren
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2014
                    • 182

                    #24
                    I'm available to play any time this evening if anyone else is

                    Comment

                    • Maverick
                      Offline
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 289

                      #25
                      Join bubba22 and Bubs now?

                      Comment

                      • HWoods
                        Super Member
                        • Aug 2014
                        • 695

                        #26
                        Originally posted by Richard_Askren View Post
                        I'm available to play any time this evening if anyone else is
                        Maybe Aaron or Chefrank can play tonight? If not, maybe I can do one.

                        Comment

                        • Richard_Askren
                          Senior Member
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 182

                          #27
                          hmmm not finding the game in the list and can't join teamspeak. I might have to configure my router.

                          Comment

                          • Maverick
                            Offline
                            • Aug 2014
                            • 289

                            #28
                            Nice 2 rounds Hoganwoods. -1 total. Might be back to back victories for you. I just I stay at second place.

                            Comment

                            • Richard_Askren
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2014
                              • 182

                              #29
                              I'm available all day today if anyone wants to get together to get their round 2 in if anyone else hasn't done so yet.

                              Comment

                              • Craig118
                                Super Member
                                • Aug 2014
                                • 633

                                #30
                                I can play in about an hour Richard if that works for you? That would be 11am EST . I need a few to revert my setup back to protee.

                                Comment

                                Working...